A fun little dbz game :)

Best answers
I hope hell fix the keys system as well, when me and my bro play we have to reset the buttons every time, cuz entering the game they're unassigned.. And i'd love to see some better drawn characters :p That would be nice.. but on the other hand kill the style a bit! I think it chrashes on most systems, but still some nice stuff :) Just dont do ssj3 turbo max kamehameha ;)

Btw - the shield is probably the best move to use :p

/Max

Edit:
Im thinking about offering him to make a new website for his game - anyone got his mail, cuz its not on the site?

Best answers
well when u have changed the keys REMEBER to click SAVE CHANGES when u have pressed "esc" after changing the keys and voila... works :)

Best answers
Hmm doesnt seem to work for me :( or well it works untill i quit the game, but aafter that its just reassigned to nothing :p but well just a small bug!

Best answers
martinfalch said:
I hope hell fix the keys system as well, when me and my bro play we have to reset the buttons every time, cuz entering the game they're unassigned.. And i'd love to see some better drawn characters :p That would be nice.. but on the other hand kill the style a bit! I think it chrashes on most systems, but still some nice stuff :) Just dont do ssj3 turbo max kamehameha ;)

Btw - the shield is probably the best move to use :p

/Max

Edit:
Im thinking about offering him to make a new website for his game - anyone got his mail, cuz its not on the site?
Just push save changes after your done assigning the keys =). And yes I would agree he does need to make a sexier website =). But I cant wait for online multiplayer =)

Best answers
yea its gonna rock soo much!! tho he need to do so u cant move until theres 2 players in the map or else the first player(admin) can just power up like crazy :D i really like this game for the simple controling and very fast gameplay... and SPECIALLY that u can blow up the terrain... its such a ****ing great game man!

Best answers
Online mp would be really cool! :) I tried to save but still doesnt work.. But **** that ! :p Anyway, i cant reach menne, but ill ask him if i should make a new design for him, would be real fun :)

Best answers
tell him if he needs a good web host get a hold of me i can host his site for free maybe

Best answers
That would be cool :p i mean seriously if he dont have enough space for screenshots, hell prob need a new host..!

Best answers
yea, lol... well i have wroted in the Guestbook that some people here might have a offer for him :) so hes probably gonna turn up sooner or later :)

Best answers
yehy ive played it 2, made game, crashes on all my comp tho, cept for 1 lol, gj , programmer dude lol

Best answers
i have only killed that ai lemming twice he totaly own me. fun game and its never chrashed on me.

Best answers
AI IS EVIL!!!!!!! i've killed him 7 times (Thats the default death match setting of kills), I basically just use the shield on him and bust out a sweet combo with melee =). He should be updating his site sometime soon so look for an update.

Best answers
Okay guys im gonna make the new website for the game, il post a link in here when its up :)

/Max

Best answers
The Ai has just lost to me ha ha
take that you cheating AI
i kaioken it's a$$ the scores 7 to 2.

Best answers
I can go to ssj/ssj2/ssj3 whenever i want and i know every move there if you wana know how to go ssj2 or 3 ask me :p i think many of you wana figure that out by themselfs so i wont tell you now unleas you need it :D

Best answers
If you dont know how to go ssj 3 then I dont think you should play =/. People should really read the manual it's pretty much there for a reason

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no such thing as ssj2 in this game, only ssj and ssj3. Also the game crashes when you hold down the kamehameha attack too long. Especially with high pl's.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can someone post some pics? not that i can play the game X_x, everyime i press the exe file it starts and then it has a "Memory error" (cant read the rest since the screen pops away REALLY fast)

**edit**

found out what it says now, dont know how to fix it:

Memory Error Failed to alocate 201326592: stopping lbz

Best answers
I believe its a driver problem, especially with nvidia drivers.. Try waiting for the next driverupdate! Hm ill put up some pics on the website when i get it done :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom