A fun little dbz game :)

Best answers
how do you get the red turbo power thing in the game how do you gain pl i cnat get more pl

Best answers
[DC]_MAKER said:
how do you get the red turbo power thing in the game how do you gain pl i cnat get more pl
The red thing is kaioken , to get that hold ki button then hit down , then bang , your in kaioken , to gain power , kill o.o

Best answers
To gain power press ki button and up, then u get some sort of aura around u and u should see ur power rising! :p When u start to glow yellow you can become ssj3. The game is seriously fun :D Love the ssj3 kaioken, ur so damn fast! But its way more fun on 1 vs 1 against another player - try beating ur bro or something, its reallly great! Just turn of the ai and it should be working :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://lbz.analytical.nl/moves.html

Power up:
How? Press and hold up and kikey.
Effect: You use energy to upgrade your power-level.
When do i use this? When you need more power.
Kamehameha:
How? Press and hold attack2 to charge, hold attack2 and press left or right to blast!
Effect: You charge up A LOT of energy to release a powerfull beam.
Damage: High, effective when your opponent is uncontious.

i love reading the manual

dont u?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The AI is so damn lame... I was beating him up once, followed by a kame wave. The AI started a kame as well, but mine was stronger. However, as soon as my wave reached him he teleported out of the way... so kame wave is useless against the AI :\

Best answers
Massive ki spamming, Stupidly massive digits, Terrain can be completely destroyed. Good game.
This game(2mb) > codefreeman(40mb)
Btw when ssj3 cpu kaiokens you is there no way out lol? XD

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rofl, this really is addictive. If only the drawings where a little better.

Best answers
BEST GAME EVER!!! WOAW JUST PLAYED IT WITH A FRIEND... damn that was fun... we had like 100000000000000000000000000000 pl and it just rocked... speciallu when u make the Big Bang thing :D woaw it just takes up whole the map:D lol great game, actually i think i will play this a little more than esf :D hehe... really fast game, and VERY DBZ STYLISH!!! :D hope he makes an upgrade where u can change ur class and make special moves :D woaw,,, nice game.

10/10 :D thats for sure

Best answers
He's making a multiplayer mode and adding 2 new attacks, Vegetas attack that he used against Majin buu and Gokus spirit bomb absord.

Best answers
Dude if you know that guy, show him this thread to cheer him up. but i also never knew how to make kaioken until hibiki posted the manual here.
magmus system: 10000000000/5!

Best answers
well the worst thing about it is that it sometimes crashes when making a medium kamehameha... even tho it has only happened 1 time

Best answers
Ati Radeon 9700 Pro 128 mb... i'm using the newest driver i suppose...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It happened to me aswell. I'm on a 3 gig system with a Ge-force fx 5600. Must be malicious code, cause my specs are just fine.

Best answers
Yeah perhaps it is something in the code, But Menne (The programmer) says that there's flaws in the drivers that may cause problems. While most people think that a programmer should be able to work around this problem he cannot because the drivers are not open source so he could not rectify mistakes in the driver code

Best answers
well if he does make a new one i hope he fixes the crash problem,the amount of times this thing crashed for me is insane X.X

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom