a few things "I" wopuld like to state about future releases!

Best answers
havin looked round forums plenty of times i find that ppl are not looking really at the bigger picture or much of it:

remember, THE MOD IS BUILT BY THE FREE GENEROUS SPIRIT OF IT'S MAKERS, therefore demands for release dates and such will only aggravate.
i know and appreciate that other ppl have posted treads on this issue, but PPL STILL DON'T READ!

another issue: as for the next transform, ppl take a rather simple minded view of it i.e this is beta 1, there 1 transform, so lets all wait for beta 2 for the next transform.
ITS NOT LIKE THAT. each release for a mod is designed to address and/or add things to the mod. the next transformation may come at any time the makers decide address that issue, which i presume not long after b1.2, due to most other things being addressed...

so boys and girls, more patience and less pessimism...

that all said and done.
oh and one last thing: read the stickies, read the stickies, READ THE STICKIES. oh and the game manual ofcourse.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ermm...we'll you couldnt have read very hard, cause this is mentioned tonnes...Thanks anyway i guess

Best answers
i posted this to refresh ppls memories and maybe boost intelligence!jk!
i know it has been mentioned times be4 but ppl still don't learn... are who am i kidding. read the stickies phrase tho needs to be reinforced.this includes the mapping, modeling and suggestions rooms where ppl just don't bother. lets hear some more feedback on this plz...

Best answers
some of us understand how annoying it is to keep asking for release dates on that same page when the team is doing stress testing and say it will be out soon it would be kinda nice to know what soon is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom