a boy or girl?

Best answers
Well my wife gave me the good news. i am going be a dad. *19 years old and already a dad ugh* So just wanted my friends here to know and need some advice any dads around here lol.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not much ppl aswering.. i guess... poor father..

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
What ya wanna know? :D

Its instinctive, youll be ok. Change nappys, and take care of ya wife.

Best answers
lol i am like so scared. i dont want my kid to grow up and say my dad was mean and he was the cause of all my probs

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by NightShade
Well my wife gave me the good news. i am going be a dad. *19 years old and already a dad ugh* So just wanted my friends here to know and need some advice any dads around here lol.
lmao sucks to be you you have a wife your 19 gezzz you dont sleep around.....

Best answers
I think that's cool you are married at 19, I wouldn't mind, well since you are in your younger years, you won't be an old mean scab, to your child....hopefully, so like just play it cool, and enjoy, cause you only live once! :)

Best answers
well THAT is not all there is in life. She makes me happy all around so why i need anyone else?

Best answers
well, ya know, the main purpose in life how I view it, is of course to pass down the torch, if ya know what I mean. This son or daughter will be oooooooo, about the biggest part of your life once you realize it, and I dont care what anyone says, not having a child some day is a HUGE gap in the life experience, so I say, good luck man, and PLEASE, do not think like that "I dont need anyone else" attitude, cause it will definately not help out your father - son/daughter relationship! :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good luck with the child Nightshade.

Keep your temper under wraps and you'll do fine!

Lid

L
Originally posted by NightShade
I can understand kid @ 19 (my 17 year old second cousin had a kid, was my great grandma's only great great grandson... she died not long after :( )

But married at 19? ouch... Well, trust me it'll end up for the best, a child is a blessing, not a burden

Best answers
Originally posted by Lid

I can understand kid @ 19 (my 17 year old second cousin had a kid, was my great grandma's only great great grandson... she died not long after :( )

But married at 19? ouch... Well, trust me it'll end up for the best, a child is a blessing, not a burden

yea i would say that too.....luckey you :p

ultrassj_vegeta

U
congratulations....personally i wudn't kno much bout this...but yeh u shud take this as a blessing....

Best answers
oh i did not mean why do i need anyone elses like that. i was saying i dont need any other WOMEN. going to fm :) and thanks all. I never had a dad in my life so thats why i was worried

Best answers
nightshade u may remember me (Piccolo from the server PICCOLO's Best Maps) but didnt u sat ur wife was 24 years old now *cough*5 YEARS*cough*
LOL!
LMAO!

Best answers
ah, well surely you do not need anyone else considering you dont need that "My boyfriend ain't your babies daddy!" (jerry springer) stuff going down! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well im sure it will be an experience! Enjoy being a father dont worry about it, im not a father but i have had my fair share of 'little buggers' to look after. Passing on the torch pritty early ;) and if you love your wife (im sure you do :) )then more power to you and FM looks arnt everything i like to have the odd inteligent conversation with the females in my life!

BrunO

Best answers
heh ya my wife is 24 well she just had a bday this april so is now 25 :)

Best answers
damn and ur 19 that is 6 years difference! and dont worry my mom was 18 and my dad was 20 when i was born! just be nice to the baby and DON'T RAPE IT! (LMAO!) and u will be up half the night with it and listen to it crying 24/7.

another thing is i want to play with u again in esf so tell me when u r on or something

Best answers
ya...lets not scare the guy with "staying up all night", quite frankly, thats a small price to pay, to bring life into this world, and, just do shifts with your wife like she has wednesdays through fridays or something.....I dont know, just trying to nuetralize your fears! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom