A big @$$ List of Idea's! In Categories! (Maps/Attacks/Manuvering ect ect)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Manuvering

|-Making use for the Crouch Key-|

One of the things I've noticed in ESF is no Crouch Key...
Well I know it'd seem useless. But I came up with an idea to
use it as a "Stunt" Key, To perform Evasive Manuvers when a beam or something is
coming at you or your about to get melee'd. Teleportation is good to Evade attacks.
But its a pain in the ass to try and consume Energy at the same time. In DBZ The Characters
never had to Teleport + Recharge, and repeat that over like 5 times. Im not saying this should
make Teleportation less useful. But maybe evasive manuvers can be performed a few seconds before
you get hit by beam/melee. Like it must be timed. You cant do it 24/7.

And it'd be nice if characters had diffrent animations for their evasive manuvers instead
of giving everyone the same thing. Like Gokou could quickly swoop to the left/right if you
hit strafe right/strafe left then crouch key realy fast. And Krillin could do a small 180
roll to the side. And if you hit forward/back + crouch after that characters could do a back
flip/front flip or Dive(s).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attacks

|-Cell is Missing Attacks!-|

Well, Like in the Series. Cell cannot gain Power Level for doing battle
Untill he reaches, He is only a B.O.W(Bio Organic Weapon). And half Machine.
Untill his Cell's Absorb Gokou's Cell's after his attempt to suicide. All he could
do before is Steal people's attacks and Drain the Life of others to gain more Power.
I say that in Form 1 and Form 2 he should use his tail to Absorb other players for PL
He'd still gain power level for killing, But not that much. And its only fair since he has
all the Characters attacks in the game. It wont be easy for Cell to Absorb his enemies so how
about when Cell kills someone that person stays knocked out for like 10-15 seconds so Cell that
the player can take his life energy. And Gain more PL than he currently gets for just killing
someone. If he does not absorb that person he killed with his tail in between 10-15 seconds that
person respawns and he just gains little PL.

And When he reaches perfect form He will no longer need his tail since he doesn't
really use it at that form or else it'd look rediculous him sitting on top of someone cause
his tail got small. And at Perfect form he gains PL 5+ more than he used to with his tail.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maps

|-Giving maps their Proper Name?-|

This is really an optional suggestion.
But why are maps like Rosat called... Rosat? Why not esf_timechamber or something.
esf_afm.... wtf does afm stand for? Im guessing the M stands for Mountain. Anyway I know
we can change the name of it if we wanted too but not everyone is goinna do it. Bleh NO FLAMES
on this one Its an Optional Suggestion! :p

|-Tournament-|

Well this will probably be put in ESF but no one has said Yes or No to previous suggestions
on it. Anyway this is diffrent. Its a bit like my previous tournament suggestions.

It can only be played in team play. Everyone has an "ID". In Numbers.
When you defeat your opponent. You must fight the next one without getting sensu beans.
Your health increases by like 20 health points for killing someone. Your next opponent will
have a menu pop on his screen. The pop up menu will say

"Fight now"
"Skip your turn"

Or something like that. If they do not choose those two options in within say, 20 seconds
they automatically get thrown into the battle. "Skip your Turn" can be useful if your in
a clan battle and you know you cant defeat a certain player. Or if your Eating/Away you can keep
choosing that to bye you time and keep you alive so the other guy wont get freebie's off ya.

The Arena(s) for this certain type of game mode should be like as big as the center arena
of esf_city. The ones on esf_cell_day/night are too small. And should require space because
the rules are:

Kill your Opponent - Win.
Get thrown out of Ring - Lose.

You can fly out of the ring and all you just gotta make sure you dont hit the ground.

|-Budokai-|

Maps should be like the Budokai Arena from Dragon Ball/Buu Saga.
In this mode. The rules are:

Knock Out Opponent - Win
Kill Opponent - Lose.
Get thrown out of ring - Lose.

Bet your wondering. How the hell are you going to keep your opponent from dieing?
When hese weak and you see his ki draining, You melee them or throw a small generic beam/ki blast
to knock them out. If you throw a really strong beam you'd kill them. Like a Minus Damage % in the
game should be included. So people will be caution on not killing their opponent. So say you do...
Minus 30 Health Point Damage your opponent Dies. But if you keep it lower hese knocked out.

If you DO kill your opponent.

You Both lose. But your other opponent Respawns and you lose a turn Automatically.
The Winner gets 1 Sensu bean for every opponent he kills. If he gets 5+ kills in a row
he will have to deal with two opponens in a 2vs.1 match. And if he wins that his score
double's for every other kill he gets. And if he gets 5 more kills in a row he will have to
deal with a 3vs1 match (And thats the max since I doubt anyone can take out 3 people in a
when theres a 100% possibility you will get thrown out of the ring)

AND YES, IT IS ANOTHER BORING DAY AND I HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO

Best answers
Originally posted by Proud_Prince

|-Making use for the Crouch Key-|
[...]
|-Cell is Missing Attacks!-|
[...]
|-Giving maps their Proper Name?-|
[...]
|-Tournament-|
[...]
|-Budokai-|
[...]
Crouch key: maybe, sounds ok
Cell: he already got enough attacks, i think
map names: rosat is Room Of Spirit And Time and: do u really need correct map names? if u play u don't see the name's and it's useless
tournament: souinds useless
Bodukai:sounds nice

Best answers
For cell, i think that he should be like Rouge of X-Men
He can absorb 1 players powers at the time...
Power List:
Goku:Kamehameha
Krillin: Kamehameha or the other one that divide that i dont remind its name
Buu:mouthblast
Trunks:Burning attack
Vegeta:gatilin gun

and so on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yedi thats why I suggest Cell can only absorb when you kill your
enemy. like your enemy remains there for a couple of seconds instead
of dieing. if you dont absorb them they should just have the knocked
out guy respawn and cell gains little bit of PL. Its more logical
because if you did try to absorb someone in-game w/o knocking
them out it'd be nearly impossible since he will either:

1.)Be hard to catch
2.)Just toy with you in to thinkin you got him but your really wasting time chasing him
3.) It'd get you killed easily.

Best answers
lol these ideas are great but the cell idea... in the episodes he never knew buu nor did he get his powers. so it wouldnt work out suxkin them up unless there was like an android u can do it 2.and another thing u should be able to block buus candy ray its so cheap when someones blocking!!:)

Best answers
i like the tourny/budokai idea but i reckon you should be able to kill ur oppent (dumb spelling i no :/)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom