8 march 2003 A FAKE !!!!

Best answers
http://www.8march2003.com/

DAM IT why did they have to say that now, was fun too see site every no and then... all cose some newbes emailed him sayin stuff like "Hide out at my house man we can get p1ssed all day n laft n sh^t" o well, i reon its a film what do u all think it is?

ultrassj_vegeta

U
i think its a sad loser with nothing better to do than be paranoid and stupid, if someone wanted to get rid of photos it could have been done so earlier

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, i just knew it!!! :D

too bad that they say that now.. it would be better if he made some kinda big joke on 8 march 2003

ow and for the people who dont know what this was, just dont bother.. nothing importaint for j00

Banned
Banned
Best answers
For those of you who don't know what that was..

This person made a site, saying he had something to reveal.
Something big.
Something that would change the face of the Earth forever.
The biggest thing that could possibly be revealed.

But he couldn't reveal it until March 8th of next year.

It was all fake, he just wanted to see how big it could get.
It got bigger than he expected, much faster than he expected.

So..he felt the need for the disclaimer.
Ruins it all..but..
Oh well...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone posted something about this before. I checked it out and it didn't even sound plausible. And I guess I was right.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We already figured this out in the last thread. anyways ya he got woried and stuff so he put up a disclaimer as Chimp said. I dunn owhy people tohught it was real anyways...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, now I wanna see the original site. Hell, if it was me, I'd let the ppl mrevel in their own stupidity :p But that's just me :p

-Karrde-

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
actually I think that he wanted like alot of ****ing people to make the site noticed...so on march 8th 2003 when u go to the site...10,000,000,000 AD pop ups come up and he becomes a millionaire.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how would someone find the url for this site nayways lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyone who thought this was real in the first place should be slaped many many times

Best answers
Originally Posted By xtortionist
actually I think that he wanted like alot of ****ing people to make the site noticed...so on march 8th 2003 when u go to the site...10,000,000,000 AD pop ups come up and he becomes a millionaire.
ROFL! thats would pwn.....:D hmm....maybe I should try that.....:D MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u wouldnt get that much money though

Best answers
I saw some things that offer a tenth of a penny per hit.....times that by a bunch of pop ups of YOUR site......(say 15 pop ups...) times the millions of people who would visit it to SEE what was happenin on March 8......that would add up to TENS OF THOUSANDS!..........if there were like......10 million people goin to ur site that is :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom