steam problem!!

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i was now on my friends house and tryed to log in in my account and it works! but not in my laptop and i dont want visit my friend just for playing esf i mustget it somehow work on my laptop-.-

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That narrows it down a bit, your account seems to be fine - which considering what you've done, is fairly lucky. The problem seems to be with your laptop. Make sure every trace of Just Cause 2 is gone (if you haven't already) and perhaps a virus scan could shed some light. There's sometimes nasty stuff bundled with downloads like that.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i installed my win7 again just as i sayid i have now only on my pc lost planet gta iv and steam

all games are origianl steam isnt working

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a difference between just installing Win7 and formatting all your drives. Your C: drive might be clean but since your other drives weren't touched, any viruses present would still affect you. And i am assuming you've installed Steam in C: drive, if you haven't, thats basically your problem right there.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even a single hard drive could have 10 partitions. But looks like you basically just have one drive. Now why your problem still presists... i do not know.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
man darn i wanna play-.-

---------- Double Post below was added at 07:09 AM has been merged with this post created 06:55 AM at ----------

edit: i made now a secound account and wth its not working to-.-

this was my finall prove to me that its my networkt my account isnt banned or soemthing-.-

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems like it. Have you tried your laptop on a friend's network? So far, all we're left with is your network and laptop.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yes on my friends house its workin but i already sayd i dont want to go to my friend house just because i wanna play some esf -.- may be i did the ports wrong or something i dont realy know-.-

---------- Double Post below was added at 11:46 AM has been merged with this post created 11:27 AM at ----------

any way my sense is sayin that i can trust you guys so please try if one of you can log into my account

send me a pm for account datas
i know its recdicoulus that im giving you now my datas but i trust you guys so please test the account if it works on your computer!! and tell me then here

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you CAN log in at your friends house, what use it is gonna be by making us log in? The problem persists with your internet, so keep trying with the Firewalls, ports, Steam Support until you are able to figure it out.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Turn off your firewall for a second, and open whatever port Steam uses in your router, and if that doesn't fix it, nobody can help you.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
didnt work i even tryed then to close the ports and firewall and another solution no results till the same fu.... problem-.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom