5 ideas + many lost brain cells

Best answers
First I'd like to introduce myself. I am C3P0, human cyborg. :) Well no not really, I do have a P4!!! if that counts :fight: .

Here are my ideas, for this AWESOME game. TO make it AWESOMER (dont know if thats a word)

1- I would really REALLY like to see third even fourth... power balls being able to affect the y,z,x pitch of the power struggle between 2 powerballs. I mean wouldnt it make sense for a teammate to help you by using his powerball. It would result in HUGE and very EXPLOSIVE fights.

2- You must MUST MUST add transformations. MUST. Thats why most people went to DMZ.

3- Add somekind knockdown. Its so hard killing a person. People just run away easily.

4- Would it be possible to store players characters on a server? So they can keep there settings, and go to any server. Kinda like D2. Itd be so cool have a 30mill goku :D

5- Ive heard from people that ESF has very poor server capabilities. I remember my experiences (WITH BOTS, not PLAYERS), and lets say, after 2 mill it crashed.

owww, thats all for now, before my head explodes. *Walks away from keyboard in pain*

Best answers
oooo one more thing... ouch ... add Destro... Destroibl. Desatorible terran. I think all of u understand what my point was. thanks, MUST LEAVE THIS GOD FORSAKEN COMPUTER!

Best answers
Thnx for the suggestions...next time, do some research before you post any more. Thnx and welcome to the community :)

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
1- AWESOMER is not a word. Its supposed to be More Awesome.
2- Most if not all your ideas have been suggested before/ already been impemented.
3- Welcome to the forums!!!

Best answers
here's what i've seen as of late...

Multiple power strugles are being considered (i think)

transformations are in beta

Better melee system than dmz

No way will someone save pl for everyone on a website.

DMZ has server problems, not esf

Best answers
i had 50 millions pl without turbo. thats fun! blowing the whole map with one ff.

Best answers
i don't mean this in a bad way, but if you haven't noticed, dmz's models are...well...weird hehe, don't get me wrong, i love a lot of things in dmz like the PSs how it slowly gets bigger and bigger (even though you can't really win a PS unless someone uses all their endurance) but if you've seen the ssj models, it's weird, their yellow aura is like the "glow yellow" command :)

:idea: oo oo, you should do that too! make the PS get bigger and bigger! :p

-----------
EDIT:
Or you could do something liiiikkkeee ... everytime you send a kam to go kill someone, it could be a different model everytime, or make it so the longer you charge up an attack like kam, he could be all like "kaaaaammmaaaayyyaaaammmmaaayyyaaaaa" or something like that :shocked: :]
But then again i can't really say, "do this, do that" because people don't really realize what they are suggesting when they say stuff :D (esf rocks guys :) you do a great job at giving equal distribution to details, models, and game play :) )

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
everything you said was in dmz.

do you want esf or dmz?

there already is multiple sided power struggles, they just dont work right all the time.

Best answers
LMAO, they dont work all the time???

That would be funny, vegeta and goku locked in a ps, and then krillin helps vegeta (for whatever reason) and then Vegeta horrible loses cuz he had more power.

Best answers
Originally posted by Yabure
i don't mean this in a bad way, but if you haven't noticed, dmz's models are...well...weird hehe, don't get me wrong, i love a lot of things in dmz like the PSs how it slowly gets bigger and bigger (even though you can't really win a PS unless someone uses all their endurance) but if you've seen the ssj models, it's weird, their yellow aura is like the "glow yellow" command :)

:idea: oo oo, you should do that too! make the PS get bigger and bigger! :p

-----------
EDIT:
Or you could do something liiiikkkeee ... everytime you send a kam to go kill someone, it could be a different model everytime, or make it so the longer you charge up an attack like kam, he could be all like "kaaaaammmaaaayyyaaaammmmaaayyyaaaaa" or something like that :shocked: :]
But then again i can't really say, "do this, do that" because people don't really realize what they are suggesting when they say stuff :D (esf rocks guys :) you do a great job at giving equal distribution to details, models, and game play :) )
i think they made that glow yellow thing so u dont see the leaks in the models, but even with that on i can see the leaks in the models of vegeta, goku, trunks, gohan, oh they have all leaks but the older models and brolly.

i had a cool bug. someone took gohan and fired a kamehameha i launched a bigbang at his kamehameha, then i let my attack explode after it touched the enemy beam, and he beam got thrown back!!! then i scored 1 point.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
actually dmz is pretty suckass as it stands.

almost none of the attacks are usefull, most of tehm are horribly overpowered.

eveyr time you power struggle your beam gets stuck and so do you.

you cant detonate your beam

for some reason the guy im power struggling has teh ability to make his beam biggger than the map.

Best answers
isn't saying dmz sucks on this forum against the rules or something? ;)
and btw, I said dmz already :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom