360 view of Mars

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now, that's awesome. Nice find.

Makes you think the place used to be inhabitable.
exactly what i was thinking heh

It looks like an awesome landscape too D:

Best answers
I'm still waiting for a 360 view of the depths of our oceans (all of it).. Couldn't care less about Mars.

Mog

Best answers
Wow, pretty impressive view... for a borring dead rock. I agree with Bolteh.
We still haven't explored the entire ocean yet, it would be much more interesting to send a robot down to the deepest parts of our oceans.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's pretty cool.

I feel like the only stuff in the *deepest* parts of our ocean are glowing jellyfish and small lifeforms...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
._. why dont we go n live on the mars?

awesome!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats pretty sick.

I'd love to see our ocean too.

Damnit, so much to see, so little time, so much less ability to do so.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that did not look like mars it look more like earth

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that did not look like mars it look more like earth
yeh when you look upon the sky you see blue and the sun and everything is more red sand then yellow/orange sang.

indeed like on earth.

*rofl*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm still waiting for a 360 view of the depths of our oceans (all of it).. Couldn't care less about Mars.
Space and ocean are to completely different things. So you can't use the rocket scientist who have been studying about space for the oceans. They just wouldn't understand. Seeing as the pressure and temperature at those depths are massive, we just don't know how to reach that place yet, not current material we know can withstand those forces.

However, if we go to another [dead] planet, we may learn useful things. Mars for example is a dead planet, we could get to the core of that planet much easier than we could get to the core of the earth. Also, on other planets we might be able to find unknown materials that do not exist on earth, which we may be able to use here on earth. Only problem would be extracting these materials from the planet and bringing them back to earth.

There was this one guy who thought of a way to get deeper into the earth, but it would cost billions and billions of dollars, and it was only a theory, no proof whatsoever if it would succeed, so nobody supports him.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
._. why dont we go n live on the mars?

awesome!
We would need Iron 1/4 of Earth around our space craft in order not to get hit/spiked by the Solar flares to Mars. Thats why no one is going to Mars, yet. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still want to know where optimus is...he should have been in that picture :(

Best answers
Space and ocean are to completely different things. So you can't use the rocket scientist who have been studying about space for the oceans. They just wouldn't understand. Seeing as the pressure and temperature at those depths are massive, we just don't know how to reach that place yet, not current material we know can withstand those forces.

However, if we go to another [dead] planet, we may learn useful things. Mars for example is a dead planet, we could get to the core of that planet much easier than we could get to the core of the earth. Also, on other planets we might be able to find unknown materials that do not exist on earth, which we may be able to use here on earth. Only problem would be extracting these materials from the planet and bringing them back to earth.

There was this one guy who thought of a way to get deeper into the earth, but it would cost billions and billions of dollars, and it was only a theory, no proof whatsoever if it would succeed, so nobody supports him.

A 100 years ago, we didn't know how to get to space, yet we found a way to go there. Now, if people back then would've thought: "Hey, what could be down there in that ocean? Let's try to find out and invest billions and billions of money in technology to actually go there!" instead of doing the same thing but with space instead of the ocean, then we would have far more interesting stuff to see now than a huge ball of rock.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We stand to learn more from space exploratoin than exploring our oceans. That's just the way it is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is prob a dumb question, but did anyone ever actually land on mars?

I dont think so, but I noticed something interesting.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No human has ever steped foot on mars. We'eve obviously sent remote controlled robots there, but that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom