2nD Transform Benefits Aside From Attacks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well we're about to get a new set of transformations a few versions down the line, and I'm trying to think of ways to spice it up for future forms. I think that at everyone's second tier, we should implement some sort of universal benefit. But I couldn't figure what it would be. Then it kind of hit me. Power sensing.

Everyone talks about power sensing and stuff, right? Well I was thinking, what if after the second transformation is completed, we had a "sense" key? A key that, when we press it, would make the auras visible through walls, or highlight players in some way?

I imagine that you'd have to sit perfectly still to use this power and that your character wouldn't move but you'd have limited mouselooking projection of it.

Down the line, the same thing for 3rd-tier transformations could replace the scouter.

Something of this nature, anyway. The idea isn't very fleshed out but it might be interesting, no?

Best answers
Im confused. I dunno what you mean. If you mean 'Wolverine' senses then I think I get your point. Maybe an added feature for the scouter..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
press F9 to get the scouter ... then you are able to "see" auras through walls
second and third transformations will be in ESF ... anywhen

Best answers
Oh my god. It's pretty simple guys. He means you get an ability to see people (in 3D, in your view, not on your god damn radar) through walls.

Best answers
Actually, an expansion to this idea...

Have you ever noticed that sometimes (maybe it's just a graphics glitch for me) but sometimes my screen will give a little flicker (barely noticable, I couldn't even say what it was) when someone fires an attack that is not in my field of vision?

This has saved me more than once. :D

I think it would be a very useful idea (and part of fleshing this one out) if you got a split second flicker or such to warn of an incoming energy attack.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hehe I like the idea, like the transformation could be 'too much power it destroys the scouter'
(or you keep the scouter and get the sensing as well)
The aura could be color coded...different colors = different levels of power.

Just an addon to that suggestion, otherwise I like it ^_^

Best answers
Hey! The scouter blowing up is an awesome idea! And then it gets replaced by the things mentioned above.

I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom