2nd crack at a wallpaper

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I fired up photoshop today, and tried making a wallpaper once again. I know it sorta looks like my last one (If anyone remembers it), but i'm not used to making things so big, and I find it hard to fill up all the space.

Anyways, enough blabbering, any critz and comments are appreciated. Oh and its 1152 x 864 if anyones wondering.

Best answers
If I was to see that every time I was to look at my wallpaper, my eyes would start bleeding and I would become blind.

And it would all be your fault.
:p

When it comes to the effect, theyre pretty basic - You got some yellow clouds in there, one X-type brush all over the place, and some sort of wind/motion blur filter. I think you should attempt a new one, using the big stock you have with this piece, and go for a more simplistic look.

Nice try though.

Retired
Best answers
I would change the background, and maybe even remove those 2 pics on the left. I don't think it adds anything to it in a good way.

Best answers
eh wel ive found with papers that they really cant be too busy or mega bright on the eyes as think.. your lookin at it alot. and how can u see the icons? Multi coloured papers like this drive me nuts, add a hue/sat to it, keep it to the theme. and the BK is like said, just clouds inverted it seems. not bad attempt tho.

-SaN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know, I can't stand wallpapers that are really bright and chaotic either, and while I do admit it isn't exactly dark and simple. It isn't too bad, and within a few minutes, it isn't really bothersome at all.

But when I have the time, I think ill try again. Only this time, try and make it simpler. Anyways Thanks for the critz guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom