28 Days, teh second ending?!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't even see it the first time around, but I now it see it advertised in the papers, with the alternate ending after the credits, so terrifying it will haunt you for days.

Was it a good movie in the first place? And has anyone seen this, second ending?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is something I want to hear about as well. My little brother's friend saw it and I never got to ask him how it was but I think the consensus was that it was really scary lol.
*love your avatar*

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its a really good movie but I dont remember this second ending stuff...

Best answers
i saw it, not the alternate but the ad said it would haunt me for days too.. i didnt think it was a scary movie at all, more of a wow that would suck if it happened feel to it.. but nothing like AHH

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've heard from a lot of different people that it's one of those movies where you'll either like it or hate it, but it's not all that scary.

You want a scary movie, go see the ring, not good plot, but it will haunt you for a while.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ring was anything but scary or haunting or anything close to that

the ring just sucked was horible plot not even good scary parts

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ring was awesome and I will never watch it again...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
the ring was anything but scary or haunting or anything close to that

the ring just sucked was horible plot not even good scary parts

This coming from the guy that thinks Tumb Raider 2 is not a bad movie.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the ring was suspensiful to me. but not scary enough. the scariest part was probly when the girl was coming out of the well, and out of the tv at the little boys father.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hsu said:
This coming from the guy that thinks Tumb Raider 2 is not a bad movie.
2 things

1) u havent even seen it

2) i said it wasnt the ****tiest movie ever thats not saying its the best fuxing movie on the planet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dun listen to Hibiki about the ring :]

Unless you're one of the rare, rare specimens who thought it was crap I'd say you're in for some pants-wettin' if you watch it.

But on-topic, I saw 28 days, it was cool and stuff but not really scary at all... I think zombies have just been done so much that it's lost most of it's effect (not like these are "run-of-the-mill" zombies, they're pretty unique, however...), still worth a watch though. I just might see the second ending. I mean it's obvious how it'll turn out, but unique attempts at being scarey the way 28 days does don't come by often.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Japanace verson of the ring is so much better, Japance know how to make good films..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I heard that the plot on the Ringu actually explained the whole thing, but it was rediculous, like super-pox or something.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, I like how this turned into a partial thread about the ring. I think I might go see it, and the second ending after the credits kinda sweetens the deal, unless there are 20 minutes of credits. At least I havn't already seen it, could be a waste of 10 bucks just to see it again for a second ending.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
care to add a spoiler? mesa got the DVD, but i dunna see the "alternative ending" so i'll recheck it oever >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just saw 28 days later and the alternative ending is after the credits. it was a very good movie

Best answers
personaly i think they should have made 28 days end when the smash through the gate and then it pasuses... that would have made it kewel not knowing wat happened... but thats probably just me

Best answers
Im 14 and no movie on earth has made me jump or even be scared of it.

The ring- Dumb as hell
The exorcist-Laughed my ass off the whole time thru
any Freddy kreuger movie, jason movie, anything is not scary im just hard to scare Unless its like real in front of me you know like a alien that wants to eat me.

Movies- mleh
Real life- eek

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom