Do you believe that the world will end in 2012?

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • No

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maize, also known as corn, is the cause of obesity in America. COINCIDENCE?! I think NOT.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maize, also known as corn, is the cause of obesity in America. COINCIDENCE?! I think NOT.
Corn's going to kill us all? If that's the case I welcome crop circles.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's obviously the aliens trying to save us from ourselves. Also they like making fancy patterns. STOP STARING AT MY TINFOIL HAT; THAT MAKES IT LESS EFFECTIVE.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's obviously the aliens trying to save us from ourselves. Also they like making fancy patterns. STOP STARING AT MY TINFOIL HAT; THAT MAKES IT LESS EFFECTIVE.
It's unfortunate that a decently serious thread is turned into this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remembered a post someone made. This is relevant. I will refer to him as my "secret informant"

Hopefully, most of you guys aren't JUST now hearing about this, but there is a MAJOR even supposedly happening on 2012.

There is also a LOT of speculation.

1 if not all of these events supposedly supposed to occur on 2012.

a) A large comet larger then the Earth will hit the earth, causing cataclysmic events worldwide. Representatives of supposedly "each race" will be take cover under the earth in a tunnel system that has been in construction for a LONG time now. Those on the surface are left to defend themselves, chaos on the surface.

b) A large comet will come fairly close to the point where it wont hit, BUT it will come close enough to screw up the Earth's gravity pull around the sun, Possibly causing the Earth to drift into space.
c) The Earth will be destroyed by cataclysmic events, but the Nobody will be here when it happens. A certain energy from the "object" coming our way will knock us into a dif dimension before the actual object hits earth and destroys it. In this new dimension I'm talking about, time is irelevant and you'll be able to know what others are thinking, somewhat like a linked conciousness. The earth will be re-manifested from everyone's memory of the earth. Those beings who are ready will stay, and those who arent will come back to earth to finish what they need to do.
d) A staged alien attack or a REAL alien attack. If staged its for the purpose of having an excuse to put weapons in space for complete control over the entire planet.
E)Absolutely nothing ( highly unlikely in my opinion )

Extra food for thought: If u dont believe the US Gov would do such a thing, remember they've taken land at the expense of lives.. Example: Indians, ect ect.

God is real

That doesn't mean the popular theology about God is absolutely true or false.

Treat a stranger as your brother if not as Yourself, for HE IS YOU with different yet the same characteristics.

On topic:

What I will do once dec 2012 hits? Screwing chicks that think the world will end (my aura is indigo afterall srsly)

It's scientifically proven that this Diviner's Sage does help the mind realize it's full potential throughout it's use.
That one made me chuckle. Scientifically proven = 5 dopeheads agree? All Salvia did to me was have one hell of a time dilated trip while laughing because I poured all the water from the water pipe on my socks when it ended. Oh and I totally saw the end of the world.

Pink unicorns are going to destroy all major cities while I flee to space with my chosen cadre of hawt girls.

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I call bull**** on this 2012 doomsday thing. Remember that the world was supposed to end in 1999 or 2000 too.

JTM

Formerly Fatality
Best answers
@kam

Could've sworn I put, "according to him," in there. If not, I'll change that now. lol To clarify, I'm not trying to glorify Salvia or defend my buddy. I think he's a nut now. I just thought that little story would be relevant to the thread that I was posting.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I call bull**** on this 2012 doomsday thing. Remember that the world was supposed to end in 1999 or 2000 too.
The world was supposed to end in 1999-2000, thats right (for some computer virus and for that the nuclear warheads will be explode "big big stupid mind") And for now in 2012, they told the world would be destroyed by big asteroid, the meteors rain or same explosing supernova. I dont think so.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All I took from the first post is two guys got stoned. Guy one is crazy and thinks doing drugs gives him foresight and guy two, while maintaining that guy one is crazy, is no longer sure if the world is gonna end in 2012.

Long story short, the world isn't gonna end, there'll be an awesome party on the 21st December and then we'll have xmas.

-Edit:

From one of the links up^

linky said:
Why it Might be Bull****:

First of all, the end of the Long Count holds no more significance than Dick Clark's Rockin' New Year's Eve: the Maya just had a celebration and then started a new calendar. Even they didn't think it was going to be the end of the world, and even if they had, why the **** would they be expected to know?

As for the winter solstice thing, that's just when the Sun is at its greatest distance from Earth. Our poles shifting because the Sun is aligned with the center of the Milky Way makes about as much scientific sense as saying you shouldn't drive at sunset because your car might crash into the sun.

Besides, the solstice occurs in June in the southern hemisphere, so if the world looks like it's going to end we can all just move to Australia.
AUSTRALIA DOESN'T SEEM SO BAD NOW *****ES!

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope we all die when 2012 comes around, just so I can prove Zeo wrong for once.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember that guy on this forum who claimed the fluoride was going to kill us all? That'd be hilarious if he was right.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^^^We need some of uncover bunker's grossly misinformed, violent, hyper-patriotism

The movie was awesome. The hype is retarded, but the movie was awesome.

It's fun knowing that in another 5 billion years our sun is going to turn in to a Red Giant and the Earth will be no more, though.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^^^We need some of uncover bunker's grossly misinformed, violent, hyper-patriotism

The movie was awesome. The hype is retarded, but the movie was awesome.

It's fun knowing that in another 5 billion years our sun is going to turn in to a Red Giant and the Earth will be no more, though.
Can you imagine what threads the ESF Community will be coming up with 5 billion years from now? "Is the world ending when our sun blows up tomorrow? VOTE TODAY!"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya know... I would have to say, the day this Community dies would be the day I give up on playing PC games pretty much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom