2 vs 1 melee and a few questions

Best answers
I havn't been in this forum for quite some time now so I don't know what suggestions have been asked recently. Well I'm wondering if a 2 vs 1 in the advance melee will eventually be added. I've watched the video of it and it seems pretty cool. Will it be possible to create a 2 vs 1? I know it happened a few times in the show where there was a 2 vs 1 melee battle.

Also I have a few questions.

1. In a free for all, wouldn't people in a melee battle be easily killed by someone who charges a power blast at them?
2. Can someone interfere a melee battle?
3. What happens if someone swoops towards a person spinning someone? Will the person that swooped get knocked by the person being spinned?
4. What happens if the guy spinning someone gets cut off with a disk? Or the person being spinned gets cut off with a disk?
5. Does having a higher power level then the person who your meleeing with give you an upper hand?

Well sorry if any of these questions have been asked or answered already. But if so, it would help if you told me where it as answered. I just don't want there to be any glitches in the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Farago said:
I havn't been in this forum for quite some time now so I don't know what suggestions have been asked recently. Well I'm wondering if a 2 vs 1 in the advance melee will eventually be added. I've watched the video of it and it seems pretty cool. Will it be possible to create a 2 vs 1? I know it happened a few times in the show where there was a 2 vs 1 melee battle.
I don't think so, because then you would have to swoop the enemy at once ... and it would suck if you fight 2on1 (server) and both could attack you at once ... would wouldn't have any chances then

Farago said:
1. In a free for all, wouldn't people in a melee battle be easily killed by someone who charges a power blast at them?
2. Can someone interfere a melee battle?
3. What happens if someone swoops towards a person spinning someone? Will the person that swooped get knocked by the person being spinned?
4. What happens if the guy spinning someone gets cut off with a disk? Or the person being spinned gets cut off with a disk?
5. Does having a higher power level then the person who your meleeing with give you an upper hand?
1. open
2. open (isn't it the same question)
3. I didn't really understood what you meant with spinning someone
4. again the word spinning
5. no ... same a B1.1 ... the PL only effects the damage ... it would be unfair then ... the guy who swoops the other one it the attacker ... the other is the blocker
I dunno if it'll help you a lil bit ... but there's no targeting anymore and you've to charge for swooping now

Best answers
spinning = charging up a thow (i belive )
and i like the 2 on 1 i dea cause me and my friend max would do a lot of that + when people are noobs at lanbashes the could all team up on me and i would have to blockall of them (challenges are fun)

Os

Best answers
I think all your questions are a given ppl spinning or getting spinned will die. blasts dont think so ethier, interfereing nope...cuase then it would be a waste of time makein the new melee system.

So just close this tread...

Best answers
Os said:
I think all your questions are a given ppl spinning or getting spinned will die. blasts dont think so ethier, interfereing nope...cuase then it would be a waste of time makein the new melee system.

If in Melee battle (the combo part) if 2 people were to charge combo's on 1 target (that is stunned) both should be able to do their combo, givin you couldn't just jump in on any melee battle would take a lil timing and skill, same as PS'ing and getting help ya know? since melee can be blocked or evaded (new concept that is) even 2 people attacking you if you are skilled enough can be easily avoided, and retaliated against. The new melee is more like advanced PS/BS at the core concept of it right? initiate attack, block/counter the attack, and see what happens. this idea is in accordance to the Series, and will keep the continuity in game concept and actually making combat a lil more strategic... that my 2 cents

Os said:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom