2 suggestions about kid buu

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
* Since he doesn't have the swoop animations, i though:

Charging - charging position

Press forward - He starts turning into a ball like he does against goku, and starts flying in the form of ball.

* He has that pink beam right? Kid buu could have as secondary attack, that Pink giant ball to compete with goku and frieza:

Primary attack

Secondary attack

If the ball is as slower as goku's ball, and if it takes him even more time to make the ball, i don't think it would ruin the balance.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
about the primary attack that was just a generic beam not a verry powerfull ball
the ball your saying sould be like this First click huge bega ball, right click small ball but with you sould be able to move it like frieza disk

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you get it.......I didn't mean generic beam, I meant the other pink beam. And I think one big ball should be enough and not 1 big + 1 small because that would ruin the balance in the game. And not guided also.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like your idea! :) hope that the team will take it in consider!

ohhh....and here's a lil' something for all of you!

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you get it.......I didn't mean generic beam, I meant the other pink beam. And I think one big ball should be enough and not 1 big + 1 small because that would ruin the balance in the game. And not guided also.
remeber the ball that he trow at Goku and gone around the world to come back and attack goku and miss and hit the ground , and the planet started to change that's the attack i was talking about and about kid buu he sould have kamehameha as a deafult beam

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
remeber the ball that he trow at Goku and gone around the world to come back and attack goku and miss and hit the ground , and the planet started to change that's the attack i was talking about and about kid buu he sould have kamehameha as a deafult beam
I remember, but notice, if that attack was guided, spirit bomb had to be guided also. If that's the team idea then sure, make them both guided.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember, but notice, if that attack was guided, spirit bomb had to be guided also. If that's the team idea then sure, make them both guided.
who said anything about the team . I just sugested that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom