2 questions about the attacks

Best answers
1. can somebody please tell me how to use the attack the almost every character have and it looks like a bag with green things coming out of it please tell me how to use it?
2. y my attacks are so weak? i played with my friends and i played the same characters the played and i tried the same attack and they were weak and my friend's attacks were very very very strong?/?

Best answers
Originally posted by JonJon
1. can somebody please tell me how to use the attack the almost every character have and it looks like a bag with green things coming out of it please tell me how to use it?
2. y my attacks are so weak? i played with my friends and i played the same characters the played and i tried the same attack and they were weak and my friend's attacks were very very very strong?/?
1. this r the senzu beans, u need too fnde some then u can heal ur char with it
2.that's may ur friends char's had a higher PL (the number on the blue bar, the blue is the KI)

Best answers
Your friends also might be holding the attack longer. Also, depending on how the server is set up, your power level will increase only so much when you die. If you die alot on some servers, it lowers. You might be dying more and losing more power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom