2 New Kinds Of block

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am I the only one not seeing people fighting aggressively anymore?

Best answers
Zeo you obviously like the speed in 1.1.... that will be somewhat renewed in 1.3 Now think about this Im fighting you and u rush straight at me stupidly and I have enough ki to pull of a counter bam you were just F*** up for being dumb..

Now i only have 1 counter left..... Until 30 seconds is up... Now that you've experience my wrather Your NOt going to do the same thing are you? and if you may catch me off gaurd... i can only counter in a .5 second window frame I doubt ide be able to catch u again IF you caught me off gard.. now if u just swooped straight into me again.. ide counter you again ... But hey .. now you know.. Think* before you act...

there is No delay or slow down in game play... Ok now lets say i decided to try and counter you if i stopped completely im not holding you down to the ground.. I cant stop you from beaming me.. or teleing behind me back and hitting me that way..

Also .. zeo if you want aggressive You should definately read this thread i put up just now http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=61702

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why would I go in a straight line? Ever?

Best answers
Lol thats not the point.... The point is.. Nobody is going to get caught with a counter each and every time... and that a counter wouldn't slow down the game play but would make you THink about what your doing

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's already a counter in game. After you block somebody's attack press attack 2 to swat them away. Your hit will deliver before their next hit so they have to move after you block or they'll be countered. It isn't as complicated or anything, but it's there.

Best answers
Thats not a counter Thats blocking Then trying to hit someone back...

And If that is the definition of a counter... Then my Versiion should be called a trap....

I think a counter is a evasive manuaver that lets you move out the way of an attack while hitting your opponent

Besides Whats so complicated about holding Back+ block and timing it right?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
were thinking of ways to implement a counter move because, in 1.3, they are going to add a delay to blocking so you cant use it as a "laming" tactic.

And with block, all you have to do is hold it in. The counter moves in this thread you have to time it for it to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom