2 New ideas for ESF ^^

Best answers
Well here are my 3 new ideas

1: Well for swooping wouldn't it cool to have the charectars head up and their body is horzontal and arms straight out or something like that while swooping? heres a pic to help see what im talking about
http://www.carlsen.de/comic/comaz/dragonballz_tb/fdbz.jpg
like Gohan is in that picture.

idea 2: Being able to transport out of the way when shooting a beam, like when you shoot it you can't move but if your meleed your screwed, so why not make it able to transport out of the way and the beam stops in it tracks and just explodes, or just disappears.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1: get a new model if thats what u want

2: detonate the beam and tele out of the way

Best answers
pain u dun get what i mean, i ment that when your swooping twards somebody, you go in that position instead of flying at an agle like your going forward

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i understood what u wanted perfectly well.... a new model with that animation will give u what u want.... so hop to, go get one.

Best answers
yeah those are just animations (but i really cant figure out why the ESF team made the swoop the way it is but its cool) anyway there can be different swoop animations liek the smart gotenks one when he rolls in a ball in air when he swoops. that was a sweet idea!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom