2 new attacks for GOKU SSJ3

Best answers
ok.. in episode 266 ( Minute Of Desperation ) goku uses 2 new attacks. one is

here he shoots 4 ki blasts that wants to kill buu by by.. i can`t explain... here is the picture how it looks like. (is still attack one.)

it seems to be a verry good and strong attack to me so i think this one should be in..

now the second attack for goku in the same episode.. its like a kamehameha that went strait to the earth but he didn`t have to powerup his attack it is just there.. (he can fire it emiditly or whatever)..

here are the pics how the attack goes..

Best answers
The first one is interesting but the second one really isnt an attacj. Just ki or a kamehame generated into the ground.

Best answers
nothing special.. thats not completely true..

it fires at once goku didn`t have to power it up... i just blasts out his hands... thats what makes it special. i think it should be in and that this attack (the second one) takas all ur energy even when u almost have none. but the beam is just not so strong when u have verry low energy.. and when ur fully loaded with turbu om i think the beam should be able to kill someone at once when he is blocking it.. :) so i really think this should be in as one of the strongest attacks... (kamehameha should be yhe only one that is stronger.)

Best answers
When Goku is SSJ3 none of his attacks seem like they dont take anytime to charge cuz his power level is so intense that he gathers energy so rapidly. What would it be just another kamenuke but even better it fires instantly? Like its not enuf that he can teleport while charging, let him do even more damage than a kamenuke, while teleporting, w/o charging at all!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
goku doesnt even have ssj2....

isnt this jumping the gun a little bit...... o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom