2 ki bars (1 for flying and 1 for Beams)

Best answers
i was thinking how to improve and come up with a little idea

in the game your ki drains pretty fast.
woudlnt it be cool to have 2 KI bars!

the first ki bar is for flying and tapping
and than another ki bar only for beams, and make this bar pretty big.
in the show they use a lot beams after each other.
in ESF if you use a masenko or Kame/FF you have to recharge.

so can't we split it up?

the flying bar could be the same as it is now. (only for flying and swooping)
but give the attack bar about 5 times more KI than it is now. (only for Melee,Block,struggeling, beams,Regenerating/healing yourself)

and if you wanna charge your ki, when u press "E" first the flying bar goes full, and after that one the other ki bar will fill up.

i think the would really improve the gameplay, and more realistic! :)

if it is not clear just ask i will reply about how i ment :)

Best answers
I dont like the idea , i think that the ki system is just fine , it makes more sense the way it is now , having to conserve your ki instead of having 5 times more ki than it is now sounds good to me , besides if your looking for realism , esf/dbz is not the place for it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry but I don't see it working, I think it's fine the way it is now. You get more KI as your PL goes up so you can use more teleports etc before recharging, also when you recharge ki it means the flying bar gets more priority over the attack bar. You say it would make it more realistic, but in the show they drew from their 'ki' which is one force, and they used it for flying and energy attacking.

The reason they could use lots of beams one after another was because they have much higher PL's than in the game. If you play a map with the dragonballs and repeatedly wish for strength until your PL is around 50mil you'll see it's possible too.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its more confusing if you have to worry about two ki bars. Simple things are always the best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I dont like it. You could have just asked that flying and swooping wont cost ki.

Best answers
If there's only one bar is because if there were 2 bars for moving and another for ki attacks... anyone would use beams and still could easily get away since is ki bar for the moving would be untouched! In conclusion beams would become more spammable than they're already are!

Best answers
makes more sense to have 1 bar...after all if your looking for things to be relivant to the anime they dont have 2 sources of power they only have the one...thus the one bar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom