here is my wip on inuyasha, i never thot to model him... hehe

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The model is way too fat..nothing looks similar or a rip...Good Job.. <crit>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are u gonna finnish this one? i dont know the character, but i can certainly see a couple of wasted polies..

sirken

S
yea i'm a wastefull person o well and yea i finnished alot of models i made so stop even bringing it up plz...

Best answers
Unknown// said:
The model is way too fat..nothing looks similar or a rip...Good Job.. <crit>
by fat do u mean phat or "fat" fat

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
give him some shoulders for crying out loud, looks like his arms just stick straight out sideways with no rotation point, ,.. like a scarecrow

Best answers
The sleeves are way to short.

I also noticed that that your Faces flow is very random, your model would look alot smoother if you made a proper face flow. (Btw a face is when you join 2 polys together)

sirken

S
... 2 don't show it's 3 to make a viewface :p and no 1 will teach me polyflow and stuff i got it lookin beter tho cya

Best answers
Can we see a new render of what you now have???

as for the poly flow thing, what might help you out is make a basic cylinder, and use the cut tool to add details, that is if you using 3ds max, if you using milkshape I dont know what to say, I personnaly find milkshape hard to work with.

Best answers
wow, that looks a whole lot better. The hair's gonna be a *****

Best answers
i no you don't wanna hear that. but the feet look some kind of...well...highpoly. so how about listening to some crits? o_O
i know it's "just for fun" but the rest of the model isn't that highpoly so...

think about it!

Best answers
yea add some toes and remeber to give him claws.

on his hands not feet

sirken

S
*UPDATE* sry about the claws they will be in the next update (i promise) lol and i changed the inner shirt texture and this is now property os Fighters Unlimited :p friends mod and he likes my inuyasha... o yea the poly is 2532 :p i love it, i fixed the feet polyes as u see to a low poly foot :p and i can't wait till i start the head hehehe... any 1 have any good close up refs.? or any good 1's period...

sirken

S
lol i know those are his feet :p i just goto add some toes i am busy with making the head i will finnish the model WITH toes i promise :p:p hehe

Best answers
If ur gonna animate that then u should get some more rows of vertices on the arm so it doesnt clip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom