2 Draws (n00b) :)

Best answers
Well heres my 2 drawings i just made... the first one is Vegeta and the other one is Gotenks when hes figting Buu and gets really mad ;) they're very unclear cus my webcam sux :( so... maybe its hard for u to critz but just tell me what u think!

Vegeta:

Gotenks (mad) very wird looking i think:

so... i got some more pics that i will show l8er :)

Best answers
the vegita is abit....hmmm faty and u need to try working on the construction of the muscels
and the hair of gotenx ROX but the face...well u need to add nose and erase theas eyebrows
coz as u probebly know SSJ3 have no eyebrows

Best answers
lol forgot the nose... haha :D well i didn't know about the eyebrowns :S

Best answers
well here they are... :D nothing special... was working on making heads ;) i am not really sure who i were drawing.. :) but the first picture looks alittle like Goten i thinks :) and the other one... maybe Vegeta?!?! :)

Goten looking (didn't wanna paint his hair all black cus then u couldn't see the lines i made into the hair :D

Vegeta?!?! not sure :) dont mind the eyes... was just trying to make him look angry.

sry for double posting but they didn't fit into the other reply, hope u like da drawings ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unbelievable.. dbz ***..ehh.. fans still exist..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, the last one you posted looks like he is high or something. They arn't really that great, they seem a little "kiddy"

Best answers
i know :D well as the post says... i'm a n00b... this is some of my first drawings :) they need dept, personality i think :S i just dont know yet how to give them that... :S

Best answers
try to make them more in the style of the dbz anime
if its hard for u try making the with abit of refrance
look at a pic of vegita or goky and try to copy it that way u will get the IDA of how to build the lines...
then start practicing witout ref's

oh and a lil tip...try to make all hte lines abit pointy because if u watch DBZ all the lines of the adolt charecters are pointy and not rounded...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do SSJ3 have eyebrows? serious tell me, i havent watched DBZ in ages.....dbz kinda sux these days (NO ESF DOESNT!!!!!)naruto pwnz!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u should work abit on your body structure....
just keep practicing and look at red pics, things like this come with time ^_^

Best answers
hehe okai... :) will do... and thx for the tips ;) now i have something to try out while i am borying in the German hours in school :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom