2 Dragonball Z Titles coming PS4

Best answers
So I was searching around on IGN, and I happened to come across a list of 3rd party developers that were also making games for it. I noticed not one, but TWO new Dragonball Z games in the works. I shit my pants. One's called, "Super Dragonball Z" and another's called, "Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi". Anybody else know anything about that????

ign article: http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/List_of_Companies_Making_PlayStation_4_Games

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judging from the names, they're probably just ports to the new platform. Though I wonder why it's only BT and not, say, BT3, unless they mean the whole series or they just left the number.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Here's every company listed on that slide and what games or tech they are notable for. None of the titles below are confirmed PlayStation 4 titles, this is simply a list of developers working on PlayStation 4 games and what they've worked on in the past.
Bad Raven. :p

Best answers
Wow it's early in the morning for me haha. But there is some serious potential of a dragonball Z game on ps4, and i think it would be pretty epic.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
potential you say.
gameplay wise they crashed after budokai 3.
and graphics wise you wouldn't see to much diffrence.
Except better visible black lines and stuff. maybe some better effects.
Don't except physics in those games if they actually make a game for ps4.

budokai 3 stays at the top imo...
And i believe you gotta pay for playing online atm so no ps4 is a no go for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom