2 different, but great ideas (in my opinion)

You like these ideas?

• Yeah, they ROCK!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, they suck...

• I was expecting better...

• They'r good but i'd change some things... (post changes)

• Total voters
Best answers
i have 2 ideas...
1. is a failure of transforming anumaion... for example i'm goku adn i'm 1,000,000... this isn't enough to trans so if i pressed the trans button, it would appear an animation, but he would fail to transform...

2. a deathball and spirit bomb battle... for example, i'm goku (i'm always goku :laff: ) and i launch a spirit bomb an freeza a death ball at the same time... a struggle begins and our allies would fire beams to it's allies spbomb/dthball so that these power up... there can also be spbomb/spbomb and dthball/dthball struggles...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
#1. Pointless, why would anyone transform if they know that it's not enough. What purpose would this animation have, other than putting you at a disadvantage?

#2. You can do that already, just have multiple struggles turned on.

Best answers
well i know the first animation is pointless but it's cool... but it has an advantage... ppl think you are transforming an you're not... (lamme excuse... :p )

and for the 2nd 1... when we fire beams at the balls they explode i was refering of powering them up...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They explode? You must not have multiple struggles enabled.. normally you can add your beam to the on-going struggle. It'll only be absorbed if the beam is too weak to participate in the struggle.

Best answers
hmmm... thnx... no need to wait for 1.3 and coding now... so for example if dthball and spbomb colide and piccolo for example fires a masenko into the spbomb, the spbomb gets stronger?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, If the beam is strong enough the piccolo firing the masenko will now also be in the struggle. If it's too weak, the beam dissipates and piccolo is free to move.. I'm not sure exactly how the balls get stronger. For example, I don't know if it makes the winning ball stronger, or if it makes whichever ball you fired it into stronger. I think if the Deathball is winning and you fire a small beam into it, it'll just make the deathball stronger. I'm really just guessing though.

Best answers
thanx... now i can help others in beam (or dthball/spbomb) struggles... :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom