1st Real Model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
omg...plz make it look great im mean it..take your time and make it perfect..because there isnt many good brolly models for 1.2..=\..make sure u make a buff version of him too..>_< and if u need refs contact me..i have plenty of refs..good luck!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet,looks very nice
keep up the good progress

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh

Yea..I Think It Is..Thats Why I Posted It..Imagin The Full Model...But Goes Wrong Im Definatly Willing To Remake From Scratch With Alot Less Poly's..I Think I Know How To Create The Model Just As Good Looking With Less Alot Less Poly's..Besides I Can Always Cut Off Half His Torso With That Cloth Looking Thing He Wears Around His Waist, It Goes As High as Half His Torso,And When I Start Working On The Full Torqued Up Brolly I Can Just Expand The Polys And Make Him Up Too Three Times As Huge With Out Looking Like A **** Model...

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of Course I Am..With That Second Ref You Gave Me I Found Out How High That Cloth Thing Actually Goes! The First Will Be Great For The Hair And Neck Jewelery Ref.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes I Did,I Found Out That When He's SSJ The Waist Band Thing Goes Up And Takes Up Half His Chest, But When He's At Max Power SSJ, And Normal, It Only Stays At His Waist, And There Are Very Usefull, They Tell Me Where,How Many, And How Big The Muscles And Alot Of Other Little Details That I Need.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've Decided To Make Brolly At SSJ Max Power Instead Of Just SSJ.
I've ReWorked The Poly's And Made His Muscles Slighty Larger And Made The Lower Sides Of His Torso Smaller To Get That Larger Torso Effect.
I Still Have ALOT Of Work To Do, Before I Get Started On The Back, I'll Fix That "Crumpled" Area Of Brolly, At The Lower Torso Side's, After That, I'll Get Started On The Back, Then The Clothing, Then The Pants, Boot Things, Then Arms, Then Head/Hair, Then The Jewelery If Theres Anything Im Forgetting I'll Surely Pick It Up From Some Great Ref's By Chang Wufei.
Here Are The New Updates.
First Up, SmoothShaded.

Next, Flat Shaded.

Now The WireFraming(BackFacesIgnored)

Best answers
thats awsome GJ and keep it up MAKE IT FOR VEGETA TOO!!..cuz the one already made for vegeta doesn have a brolly at full strengh...so plz make it for vegeta..

Best answers
hmmm, well if you do go for 'max' form u will have some deformation trouble with how large the muscels are... i think you should just make him normal ssj if you dont want bad deforms in game, your choice tho.

Best answers
screw that >=P..make him max form..but just dont make him overly huge..i know nuttzy did it with one of his old brolly models...he doesnt have to be huge in comparison with other models..he can be a little bigger then the rest..and aslong as u make him look like full strength brolly and make him a tad bigger/buffer everything will be fine..=D

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I Could Just Add More Polys Around The Joint Area's , Knees , Elbows, Ect..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
thats awsome GJ and keep it up MAKE IT FOR VEGETA TOO!!..cuz the one already made for vegeta doesn have a brolly at full strengh...so plz make it for vegeta..

if i see one more person say that my brolly was made for vegeta im gonna ban them >_>,

it looks alright so far, but hes got alot of polys, in act, id wager if you continued building him like this hed be over 3k when you finished,

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you plan to put it ngame theres a huge problem, the HL engine is old, a 3k poly model wont run very good when theres 3 or 4 of them zinging around the map,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom