Krillin, the spanish pimp (plus a little trunks)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jeah cause youre power would be devided over the three forms, and how in hell would you control it.... as for beaming i really dont think you can seperate the forms to much form eachoter, so the beaming wont be a trouble.
so i say its useless

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Reptile
well krillin is the only character the team said is done..
so this krillin will be the same as in the final release.
they made his speed so fast so he can compete against a freeza form 4 and ssj3 goku...
that's why krillin is the fastest ingame now, cause he's done.

i heard a team said they were looking how to put in multiform.
although i think its kinda useless.
krillin is not done everyone is going to have 3 forums at lest

i just told you why krillin is the fastest wtf are you some kind of n00b :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Thats how Krillin looks in Buu saga FYI. Its funny how people always make fun of his transformation and go 'omg krillin has hair' as if they never saw the Buu saga. he grows his hair out for Android 18 so they can make babies.
What does hair have to do with making babies?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does that mean if I shave my head I wont be able to "sexually reproduce"? :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Lone Wolf
Does that mean if I shave my head I wont be able to "sexually reproduce"? :p
I hope not...

/me strokes my bald head... :(

(No, I'm not really bald :p)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
in school we go around rubing peoples heads saying your going to have babys it just a joke :S

Best answers
couldnt they just use bots for the mulitform technique? You use it and 2 bots split off from you, or more depending on whatever... but the bots follow you around, except it is a constant drain on KI so teh will disappear after a limited amount of time.

Also, in the earlier episodes krillin was always just one step behind the really strong guys, and yet he still competed with them. He even competed in the world martial arts tournament, with all those super saiyans and Piccolo/Kami and everything. He is a great character, even if he does have to grow hair before he can have kids... :S

Best answers
Although not spanish, he is a pimp, look at the kid, he's a freakin dwarf, and he still gets the hottest chick in all DBZ. He needs his speed, I would like to see all of you be able to handle that speed with accuracy, I know that I don't play with Krillen that often, and when I do I rarely get the opportunity to tf, so when I do it is really hard to handle that much speed. You have to be good with the speed which balances that out. And also, if you don't think 18 is the hottest tang on DBZ look who else Krillen dated, Marron, she is like the 3rd hottest tang in DBZ. Hair is a must for sexual reproduction, don't you guys like to get kinky with the hair pullin???

Best answers
Goku asks Krillin why he growed out his hair. And he stated "love changes you". So obvious 18 told him to grow out his hair. Its funny cuz once again the show contradicts itself. Cuz when Guru told Krillin he had hidden power Krillin said, "Special powers? Gee If I had that I'd have a head full of hair" which implies he couldnt grow hair, but they change that when Krillin grows his hair.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Goku asks Krillin why he growed out his hair. And he stated "love changes you". So obvious 18 told him to grow out his hair. Its funny cuz once again the show contradicts itself. Cuz when Guru told Krillin he had hidden power Krillin said, "Special powers? Gee If I had that I'd have a head full of hair" which implies he couldnt grow hair, but they change that when Krillin grows his hair.

lolololol

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by .FM.
lolololol

FM you are starting to spam way to much. You knows what happens when you get warnings again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the original Dragonball series Krillin says he shaves his head because "all the good martial artists do it."

Best answers
well i think krillen needs the speed cause he cant do very much until he transforms. As for trunks he is ok but that final buster can do some damage if used correctly.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gman, was that really all that super necessary? Nobody had posted in 10 days. I would have expected a slightly deeper post if you meant to bring that back up to the top of the list.

Anyway, a single finishing buster is alright when you transform at one million PL, but you would need 6 homing finishing busters to get the job done once you hit about 6 million. Oh wait, Krillin has that attack.

Edit- nvm. I now understand why he brought it back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
Gman, was that really all that super necessary? Nobody had posted in 10 days. I would have expected a slightly deeper post if you meant to bring that back up to the top of the list.
Someone posted beofre me but deleted it

Best answers
As you all know, esf team is trying to balance the game...but I don't like the idea at all...Krillan being the fastest?? It's just doesn't make sence and I don't buy it...If they wanna balance the game, I think they shouldn't put Krillan in there at all...maybe Gotenks or someone like that will be good...then all the chars will be balance and MAKING SENCE

Best answers
Be careful ESFMASTAMAN, you will get warnings from the mods for spamming like that...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ESFMASTAMAN
IM STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mastaman, bad. ::slaps wrist::

Don't post unless you are contributing to the topic at hand.

ND, your intentions were good, but that last post just contributed to the madness. Try to tag a little more on-topic info with those kinds of posts. Besides, that kind of thing is better discussed through PMs. The moderators would have reached him eventually, even if no one had responded to him.

Thanx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom