10,000th member

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why dont we do something special for the 10,000th member. i dont know what but it seems appropriate. like a special sig or something. i dont know! just an idea.:D

Best answers
what about the 1,000 member?? 2,000? whats so special about the 10,000 member??? How bout we dont do that becuz...well its pointless. Just becuz 1 person makes 10,000 members dosnt mean hes special...i mean if he gets stuff why dont we all get stuff for signin up??? :S

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm, i agree with nelo.... maybe u shud put "10000th member" under his description

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
**** off, it was just an idea! you guys got to flame on everything. why do you got be such *********s. i swear everywhere i go i get flamed. even at school people dispise me cause because i have differant ideas. well whatever im done. everyone else is free to keep on flaming.:\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
k.... its not a BAD idea just not a GOOD 1 =D

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
neoboy calm down or we're going to have to lay the beat down's on you

Anyone else flames and you get the same treatment

Best answers
neoboy448 said:
**** off, it was just an idea! you guys got to flame on everything. why do you got be such *********s. i swear everywhere i go i get flamed. even at school people dispise me cause because i have differant ideas. well whatever im done. everyone else is free to keep on flaming.:\

Who said we were flaming you? Dont get upset becuz it wasnt a good idea. Becuz frankly what makes the 10,000 member better than the rest of us?? :S So calm down guy. Also, we've had this discussion before and the same answer was said. So take a chill pill man. ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry man, but im just very steamed. i post sigs i get **** i post art i get **** i post drawlings i get **** i post ideas like this and i get more ****. i got a house full of **** and im not happy.i spend hours and hours doing sigs and artwork just to see if i can get ny positive feedback. the only person who ever said i did a good job was dope-man and now hes gone and that doesnt make me happy either. thanks for reading and pm me if you want some **** i got a lot of it.:D

*edited for swear filter evasion* O.P.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You evade the swear filter 6 times, you get a warning :warning:.

Best answers
Wow, this thread has gone to hell. Anyway, I don't think making a sig for the 10,000th member is a bad idea, go ahead, matters not to me. I don't see why not

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but then again, i know people make more than 1 account...so how do we know the 10,000th member would really be the 10,000 person.... because i bet if we did, when the member number got around 9900 people would be making tons of accounts to get that 10,000 spot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[r4p3]! said:
but then again, i know people make more than 1 account...so how do we know the 10,000th member would really be the 10,000 person.... because i bet if we did, when the member number got around 9900 people would be making tons of accounts to get that 10,000 spot
<p>good point but the admins will know. they will know if the new name was registered at the same ip as someone else. i was thinking of this when i was making the thread but i just thought who would do something that ignorant. if you are the 10,000 member all your going to get is a sig, so whats the point of going throught all the trouble. if anyone is thinking of doing this, then your just ignorant and immature.:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its already 9,976 members or something close to it... but i think its not a bad idea. we should do something new for teh community *shut up iceman* .....ok

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
its already 9,976 members or something close to it... but i think its not a bad idea. we should do something new for teh community *shut up iceman* .....ok
<p>hehehe..haha...lmao..hahaha!
<p>im just laughing cause the end of your post "*shut up iceman* .....ok". do you gotm an alter ego or something?j/k:D any suggestions of what we should do?
<p>i thought we could make a super kick.....umm..well i dont want to get another warning so...super kick bottie sig for the 10,000th member. like a gold one with a really sweet animation.:D and maybe just for the 10,000th member you guys burn rubber to get the avators fixed so we could make a matching avator[ok yes, i am just trying to get you guys to fix the avators:D].

Best answers
ya i still think its a bad idea so...no..i think it should be dropped as of now cuz unless your gonna do it neoboy then do it otherwise i think this thread is just pointless..

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why should it be dropped because you think it's a bad idea NeLo? *scratches heads*

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
Why should it be dropped because you think it's a bad idea NeLo? *scratches heads*

Exxxaaaaccctly i dont think i should go through it again becuz...well obviously i explained it twice soo...ya exactly thats why. Like i said in my previous post if Neoboy wants to do something for that member then he can do it but whoever agrees with him then go for it but to me...its pointless...cuz why dont we all get stuff just becuz we signed up? huh? So i also believe there's no debate here. If you wanna do it then do it. If not then no is all you can say. So what else is to add...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like Nelo said.... being the 10,000 member is no more special than anyone else... its not like the 10,000 person is like.... LSSJ or something... just another esf player logging onto the forums, its a good thought, but probably not gonna happen unless you personally make a sig or avatar for that 10,000th member, i think that person should just put 10,000th member under their avatar

Retired
Best answers
to be honest, I dont think the 10.000th member is that special. if the guy wants to let us know he's the 10.000th, he'll put it in his sig himself. I dont really think WE as a community should contribute in any way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Judge said:
to be honest, I dont think the 10.000th member is that special. if the guy wants to let us know he's the 10.000th, he'll put it in his sig himself. I dont really think WE as a community should contribute in any way.
<P>OK I KINDA GET WHAT YOUR SAYING NOW.damn caps lock. anyway i think what your trying to say is maybe the 10,000 member doesnt want to be noticed and have special attention. it could be imbarising or flatering. i dont know, i might do a special sig for the 10,000th member. like i said in my second post "it was just an idea".:D
<p> oh ya and sorry for "evading" the swear filter like 20 times in this thread. i was just really ticked cause every idea i have is always shot down. im cooled off now.[i took my medicine:D] j/k:D i didnt want anyone to notice me so i had cucumba cleaverly discise me as neoboy ;) [how clever], where did neoboy448 go :rolleyes: ? i dont know! i dont know nothin.:D hehe ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom