10,000th member

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm, theyre saying its unfair that somebody who gets to be the 10000th member gets special treatment, for no reason..... they might even join and post once or twice and bugger off, you dont know

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
i bet the 10.000 member will be / is just one more 0 posts inactive member ....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think i should get 10,000 dollars for sticking around to see the 10,000th member

Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
i think i should get 10,000 dollars for sticking around to see the 10,000th member
haha lol now thats something we should consider

Best answers
ACtually if an Admin would delete all inactives accounds, there will be .. uhm 1000 members left or something?

THAT would be special...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya, thats true. but then the forum wouldnt look so big.:D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or 2000 :p Anyway i bet the 10.000th member will be someone with a double account.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Its a perfectly good idea damn why not when your the 10000 person ina shop or soemthing you get special treatment and **** what bout the 9999 people before him get nothing so it makes sense plus its just a good thing to give back to the community so let neoboy do it if he wants and anyone who wants to help him should go ahead. I for one support you neo good job and keeping having these great ideas :cool:

Retired
Best answers
ok first of all, people who enter a shop have NO IDEA at all when they hit the 10.000th visitor, in here you can easily see when its about to happen. so if you give something to the 10.000th member, this will encourage the use of double-account.

double account is a violation and i'm sure this is going to happen if we give a reward to it.

only reason i'm keeping this thread open, is so you guys can see who the 10.000th member is, and so the guy or girl can post in here. after that it ends.

good day.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well why dont you run a check on the 100000 guys ip if its the same as any other user instead of a reward he gets a warning or a ban. You can then pass it off to the 10001 guy .I still dont see why would anyone who already has an account go through the whole hassle of making another one just so he can get a sig. I mean go in the sig section and anyone will gladly make you one you dont need to be anyone special .

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How many of our member accounts are fake? How many are double accounts? How many haven't ever been used at all? How many were just used to ask one question?

The number of members means nothing in terms of, well, anything.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And even then, what should happen? The idea was presented to give the guy/gal a sig for being the 10,000'th member. If that happens, then one of you will have to step up and do it, anyway, since the majority of sig makers aren't on the forums staff or the ESF team. Beyond that, I don't see what other kind of "reward" would be necessary or would have any impact.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
How many of our member accounts are fake? How many are double accounts? How many haven't ever been used at all? How many were just used to ask one question?The number of members means nothing in terms of, well, anything
<p>
judge said:
ok first of all, people who enter a shop have NO IDEA at all when they hit the 10.000th visitor, in here you can easily see when its about to happen. so if you give something to the 10.000th member, this will encourage the use of double-account.

double account is a violation and i'm sure this is going to happen if we give a reward to it.

only reason i'm keeping this thread open, is so you guys can see who the 10.000th member is, and so the guy or girl can post in here. after that it ends.

good day.
<p>man, it was getting good for a sec. a few peeps said it was a good idea, then of course the mods have to be negative:\, when you guys are supposed to encourage. good job mods for ruining this idea :yes:
<P>Good Day:D
<p>[neoboy out]

*And good job for generalizing the opinions of a relatively large group into 2 select posts. Simply because a couple of posts from a group express a shared opinion does not mean the entire group has that opinion. Hence, when you are going to make a post like this in the future, consider what you are about to say before you frown on the rest of the group who shared no active role.* - Majin_You

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think we should do it because their is no point to it, because we ddidn't do anything for thr 900th member or the 800th so that just puts people down or people will just keep making fake acc's.

Best answers
Actualy a quick count here, the member lists says it all, or this people only post in off topic or have never posted AT all.

oke:
30 members on 1 page of the list
107 pages with members with - 0 - posts
+17 people on page 108

makes a total of 3227 members WITHOUT a post.
- need i say more? didn't bother to count the people with only one post.

Best answers
Here's an idea...if you think that the ten thousandth person deserves something...do it yourself or get someone to do it for you. Ask a sig maker personally to make a sig for this ten thousandth member or inform said member that they are in fact the ten thousandth member so they can put it in their avatar/sig. There is no need for the forums to officially acknowledge this person because of when they signed up, if anything they should acknowledge the first non-team member to sign up...they've done more for the community (hopefully) than someone who by chance is a certain number.

In short, if you want something done, you gotta do it yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WHY IS EVERYONE TELLING ME TO ASK A SIG MAKER, I AM A SIG MAKER!! and anyways everyone is saying the same damn thing so whats the point of even posting what you think, dont post what everyone else has said. post if you have something differant to say. i swear there is a few mocking birds in here.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom