10,000th member

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, their is the 10,000 member...I don't think anyone is going to do anything about it either...besides neoboy.:)

Best answers
neoboy said:
WHY IS EVERYONE TELLING ME TO ASK A SIG MAKER, I AM A SIG MAKER!! and anyways everyone is saying the same damn thing so whats the point of even posting what you think, dont post what everyone else has said. post if you have something differant to say. i swear there is a few mocking birds in here.:D

Then make it yourself...end of story. You like the idea then do it. Thats all there is to it and if everyone is saying the same thing WHICH i pointed out earlier, then CLOSE THIS FREAKING THREAD ALREADY!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Verruckter ... as I thought ... any crazy guy who registered again or something ...
Verrückter is german and means something like "Crazy guy"

now neoboy ... look all the member and see that about 3,000 of 10,000 didn't even post once ... so there's no need to celebrate it

Best answers
Chances are if the 10,000th member actually posts often on these boards, I doubt he's gonna want to stick with a "Congradu-phuckin-lations, you're the 10,000 person to go through esf forums' registry process" signature. He'll probs want a lame dbz-spammed sig like the rest of us. Perhaps we'll do something nice for the 100,000th member ;) By that time though, ESF will be about as 'fresh' as Mario Bros. for NES and will probs not be around D:< I'll keep my fingers crossed for them, but i won't hold my breath ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom