Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gpas said:
if i download thw won vershion instead of downloading the steam vershion
is it possible it get something like the esf steam pack and use that on steam
im a humble 56k user and cant really handle 2 100meg+ downloads
Keeping the 56K users in mind, we will also release a 'lite' version of the installer with the minimal files required to run ESF. And the installer will be capable of installing into both engines, WON and Steam - so you won't need any 'steam pack' in addition to the official installer.

Best answers
sweet
so what has been removed for the big full istaller to give us the "lite vershion"

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gpas said:
sweet
so what has been removed for the big full istaller to give us the "lite vershion"
I'm not sure, but I'm presuming the mp3's, the jappack, and some other bits here and there.

Best answers
If that's how the "lite" version works is there a possibility of having the mp3, jap sound files and any other "extra" that was taken out available on seperate download? Well even though im 56k i'll prolly get the full installer anyways

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shuyin said:
If that's how the "lite" version works is there a possibility of having the mp3, jap sound files and any other "extra" that was taken out available on seperate download? Well even though im 56k i'll prolly get the full installer anyways
I don't think the team will be releasing those extra bits seperately since they will already be available in the main installer. Although I'm sure fansites like esfstuff and esf-world will put something like that on their databases sooner or later.

Best answers
ok i may just get the main if it can install into both =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom