1.2 special combos

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahaa..
oh man you guys are funny..
anyway.. the combos.. theres two of them, the combos are animated.. not single attacks and what ever.. one animation could be 3-5 hits.. :) The 1.2 patch will contain a few more I hope. Hopefully 1.3 will have LOTS more! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FatBuu said:
One of the combos is...

D = Down
L = Left
U = Up
R = Right

D,DL,L ( All Blue )

Thats one of the combos

im not sure of the other
lol...thats wrong anyway >.>

Best answers
Kala$#nikoV said:
Well, I know a few combo's and they work with multiple characters.
you know a few combo's? as far as i know their only 2 combo's.. so you mean.. you mean 2 combo's or a few combo's... or just non? becauswere talking about SPECIAL combo's.. not own made ;)

Best answers
i found out 2 combos, but they are for every character...

are there any special char combos? that only one character can? like goku smackin with 3 punches, one kick, and then a backflip kick?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, there are 2 combos, that work for every character (but are animated differently).

Best answers
I found a super combo.. I think...

U U, D D, R R, L L
P K, P K, P K K K

For frieza. Was some wicked animation in the video.

Best answers
The Unknown said:

U U, D D, R R, L L
P K, P K, P K K K

i dont realy understand you. i get what U,D,R and L means, but P? and what is K?
any way i got both combo's from jonesdaniels,
they so rock. used one of them on a bot, it dealt about 20 damage! and that was the weaker one!(trying to get the stronger one right :cool: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
assaf said:
i dont realy understand you. i get what U,D,R and L means, but P? and what is K?
any way i got both combo's from jonesdaniels,
they so rock. used one of them on a bot, it dealt about 20 damage! and that was the weaker one!(trying to get the stronger one right :cool: )
U = up
D = down
R = Right
L = left

PK = Player Kill

And those aren't combos, just normal direction hits :rolleyes:

And yes, the combos i gave you do rock hehe =)

Discord Member
Best answers
The Unknown said:

U U, D D, R R, L L
P K, P K, P K K K

if you make this combo,does it have some blureffects and if you begin with your "combo" does it tell you in blue writing "combo"?

EDIT:
ok,someone was faster than me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Insight said:
if you make this combo,does it have some blureffects and if you begin with your "combo" does it tell you in blue writing "combo"?

EDIT:
ok,someone was faster than me.
Well, when the directions were put in correctly, yes, thats what happens.

Discord Member
Best answers
the super combo for frieza is really complex,but i am not a fan of frieza.so it doesnt interest me ^^ i want to finde some for vegeta or goku.can someone make a video of frieza's super combo?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I think when he put p and k, he meant punch and kick. There are only 2 combos that work for every character, just looks different with each characters, and you can figure them both out by watching the videos by pausing the video at certain times where they didnt cut-off right and you can see the directions. To get the combo to work you must remember to have the strength of the attack right too.

Best answers
i think in a few weeks esf team needs to put together like a stratigy book... similar to ones you would find for mortal kombat or something..

Best answers
Anyone know Vegeta's?

I did one on accident, but seriously: no one wants to watch videos multiple times to find out damn combos. Hiding combos from is is retarded, just tell us already. The trick should be whether or not you can pull them off successfully, not whether or not you can get lucky and stumble upon some of the game's content by hitting random keys -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres a reason that the combos arnt on the manual u know :\

figure the combos out on ur own dont be doing stuff like that

Best answers
They aren't exactly easy to figure out.

I mean, as far as I know, they could be anywhere from 2 - 10, maybe more, moves. In combination with three different strength attacks (weak, med, strong), two different types of attacks (kick, punch), and a host of characters, you have about a one in a zillion chance of guessing a combo.

Does that sound like something fun? Interesting!? Remotely amusing?!?!! No, no, and no.

Just give us the combos, like every other game out there. I mean, at least wiht those games, you can just find the combos online somewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom