1.2 special combos

Best answers
hey i found 11 combo's in the movies there i had them all right? or was there another 1 hidden?:p

ehm edit i found 2 more :p so that makes atotal of 13

Best answers
Well i finally got both the combos figured out....one observation is that it is very hard to switch between punch and kick (as you always need to hold down the punch button,,,but the kick button cannot be released until you push the next d or end the combo,,,it confuses me anyways) But i like it like that....these combos are friggin brutal and should be hard as hell. If you know them...dont tell the noobs...i like winning :p

Best answers
oh so wait theres 13 special combos? (or more) tell me! (pm) I only know of 2 of them that do good damage. (when you link them together that is)

Best answers
There is 2 in total (combos) they have diff anims for each char, but theres only 2 combinations of buttons. (to my knowledge)

Best answers
i dont see why these people are boasting about all these wondrous combos...
DARKTOOTH HIMSELF SAID THERE WERE ONLY TWO!!!! i guess some people just have bad listening/reading skills. only way that you can have "more than two" is if you count each special animation. if you do it that way then its 9 chars * 2 anims each = 18 "combos". so all you people bragging about this vast array of combos you know, just remember... there are only 2.

Best answers
There are only two, the reason why the look different is because you can addon your own attacks to the combo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They look different because they are animated different. They look the same each and every time you do them with a character (just check the combo animation with HLMV, to save you time, it's at the very bottom).

Best answers
Cyfore said:
i dont see why these people are boasting about all these wondrous combos...
DARKTOOTH HIMSELF SAID THERE WERE ONLY TWO!!!! i guess some people just have bad listening/reading skills. only way that you can have "more than two" is if you count each special animation. if you do it that way then its 9 chars * 2 anims each = 18 "combos". so all you people bragging about this vast array of combos you know, just remember... there are only 2.

yeah yeah didn't see his post till a while ago.

Best answers
In ESF 1.2 there are 2(TWO) combos!
why? i don't know... if you do not believe me, turn on a half life model viewer and you see... every charackter had a two combos (1 of them - kick, 1one of them punches)

Best answers
lol man..the special combos are the easiest thing to figure out...like that guy said..uhh..whoever he was..if you play "street Fighter" u'll get the combos! and also you can add anyother attacks afterwards if you want, and i've also done combining all 2 combos in one bar...and well i can add an extra combo in the end too, so making it 3 combos in one bar...and it does TONS of damage..so get cracking on the special combos and STOP ASKING FOR IT!!! it's just pointless and no fun :laff:

Best answers
Well of course they look different because of the animations, but I was referring to the bar at the bottom showing your attacks in the vids. Some of them are real long and look different from others because the combo is somewhere between all those extra hits.

Best answers
Lol this thread is looooong:D

well playing in any fighting game give you idea how do the combos, but I would refer to MUGEN more than Street Fighter!! Everybody should know how to do this combos, even without reading all of this pages, just watch the movies, I had those combos even before I played esf 1.2:) the movies shows everything!

This thread looks more like spamming session somebody should do something about it:)

And here is Super special combos for you people to try!! Only for ASCENDED characters!!!

U,D,U,D,L,R,R,DL
L,UL,DR,UR,L,R,D

And one ULTRA

A,S,S - cended

EDIT:
Reptile didn't you get my A,S,S - cended joke? if some people really tried to use combos writen by me above, then congratulation for their inteligence! I just typed some randoms, that can be hard to copy!^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dudes, there are only 2 combo´s the combo is the fast punching. what ever comes afterwords on kicks/punches is random, so it all depends on what you are smashing before or afterwards you type in the THREE right buttons.
it all depends on what type of attacks are before or after the combo.

the combo is activated by 3 keys, and there are 2 different sets you can type in.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
. . .

For the last time, there are only 2 generic combo's for all the characters in beta 1.2. Stop inventing your own, or asking for character specefic combos since there are none. The 1.2 patch and/or 1.3 will most probably have more combos added to the code.

Thread Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom