1.2 special combos

Best answers
err actually there are special combos... seeing how it flashes "combo" on the screen and it only happens to specific strengthed and directional attacks.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep the combos to yourselves if you can help it people -_-' it isn't like they wont figure them out pretty soon on their own. At least leave a little combo specialness for people to discover.

Discord Member
Best answers
no,i know them all ^^ or do you have a third combination?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn thats some sweet combo's insight =P, sigh i wish i could play esf 1.2 too, just the damn steam wont work with me.... =\

Best answers
well it is possible to make beams and stuff ind a melee fight... when u play with some hard bots (Goku) they almost everytime u fight them make Kamehameha's on u... really anoying... :) tho i dont know how to do yet :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStIc~ShAdOw said:
damn thats some sweet combo's insight =P, sigh i wish i could play esf 1.2 too, just the damn steam wont work with me.... =\
You can play it on won too. Seems to run on won as well as it does on steam for me o.o

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Steam doesnt work (check the tread link in my sig) and won doesnt work either, just crashes when i try loading a map =|

Best answers
Darn videos dont work..lol o well! :rolleyes: (edit) ok they do...but im kinda looking for the buttons o_o just PM me

Best answers
Ok, I've figured out both combos, just pm me if you want em. Mad fun, especially when you dodge a bunch of hits and get enough time to attempt both at once. I didn't realise that the 2nd combo works for everyone though, I thought they were all unique. Whadya know.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know how to make the combo that everi1 has (but it dosent always work) are there any conditions to be exepted for it to work or something like that

Best answers
For the one im thinking of you only have to land 1* of the punches.... for the whole combo to work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think all combos work, that if you land 1 of the punches, it works. And Grega, the only exception is that you have to hit atleast 1 of the three punches.

Best answers
One of the combos is...

D = Down
L = Left
U = Up
R = Right

D,DL,L ( All Blue )

Thats one of the combos

im not sure of the other

Best answers
Fatbuu remove your post or edit it FFS
Keep the combos to yourselves if you can help it people -_-' it isn't like they wont figure them out pretty soon on their own. At least leave a little combo specialness for people to discover.
Its a special combo so LET IT BE SPECIAL!

If people want to know so badly then they'll try untill they get it right, no need to post it on the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom