1.2 Release timezone

Best answers
Its 1pm :scared: ...... ahhhhhhh......... so close yet so far o_o . 7th may....... i think im going to put my calender back 3 months to stop me from getting excited O_O .

Best answers
lol i know what u mean but i cant even download it i have to go to a lan centre because i still have 56k

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
elasticboy said:
Its 1pm :scared: ...... ahhhhhhh......... so close yet so far o_o . 7th may....... i think im going to put my calender back 3 months to stop me from getting excited O_O .
even if you did do that. subconsciencely your mind would know its may 7th, and you know no matter how much you try to forget you know that esf is released tomorrow. (if nothing goes wrong)

Best answers
your right its not workking AHHHHH im going to play counter strike maybe thatll take my mind off it.

Has it been confirmed wat time it will be downloadable in eastern australia?

Best answers
*too excited, cant wait* I am in GMT +2, good old South Africa...

I dunno whether to leech it slower off international or wait till our gaming services here have it...eeeeeeeek! Semi-fast international or speedy local :( I hate not having broadband! Waiting for ESF 1.2 is even more exciting than waiting for a really cool episode of Naruto, like the time ANBU/AONE took their time releasing 78 I think

Best answers
Damn, the team's announced the release party is at 21.00 GMT... And I have to go to sleep early tomorrow because I gotta work Sunday morning :cry: It's not fair.

Unless... ESF is up for download earlier and the release is simply to celebrate the release. Am I right?

Best answers
in anustraila est that means 7am 9th may for us elasticboy

Best answers
there all ways seems to one of these tread.... lol

and i didnt forsee this many aussie people.... we had only one aussie having the whole timezone thing going on last release

Best answers
Snake101 said:
Unless... ESF is up for download earlier and the release is simply to celebrate the release. Am I right?
I doubt it. Usually they reveal the first links at the party itself, which is why you'll see about a hundred people idling in the #esf channel at that time (myself included hopefully ;) ). Since they said they'll release pictures first, it wouldn't make sense to release the client too early. So maybe around half an hour to an hour into the party it'll get thrown out, with the site updated a short while after that.

In the meantime, loads of people on #esf will be saying "omg ESF relesed yet??!?", and getting the boot. And on the forums, the admins will be doing the same to all the "OMG IT MAY 8TH AND ITS NOT OUT YET" threads that'll appear here. :/

I think that's what happened at the last release party, anyway. It happened a while ago, so my memory's a little fuzzy...

Maybe you could go to sleep early, set your alarm for when ESF is released, download it, go back to bed, and get up early Sunday morning to play it. That's what I do if something comes out at 3am and I have to be up. :scared: You have my sympathy, anyways.

Best answers
Pcjoe said:
Well at this point there isnt much rushing. The game is done, just need to package and send it off to mirrors...
wich means that if i live in copenhagen in eourope when on saturday will i be able to download 1.2?

Best answers
dude whats all this it released tomorow
i know its 7th of may for me now but this thing is staged on the other side of the world witch puts me GMT + 12 (new zealand)
so i dont get till sunday

and if the team release the time or send me (;)) the time ill post a big time chart

Best answers
Maybe you could go to sleep early, set your alarm for when ESF is released, download it, go back to bed, and get up early Sunday morning to play it. That's what I do if something comes out at 3am and I have to be up.
No... like I said, I have to go to work Sunday morning.

Best answers
Surely you don't have to go until around 8 or 9am, though? When I say "early", I mean something like 5am. :/

Best answers
but what about my question.... WHEN will it be out for me if i live in copenhagen in europe :cry:

Best answers
U CALL 6 am Aussie Time Sunday Morning A Reasonable Time!! ... Cant Aussies get it on Saturday 2... Its Sat now in Australia :( i dont wanna have to get up at 6 am to get it *sigh*

Best answers
<3 Buu sup long time no see :D

On topic: 9PM Is fine for me, im glad they put it around a GMT time :p

Best answers
FatBuu said:
U CALL 6 am Aussie Time Sunday Morning A Reasonable Time!!
Of course not, I'm just saying that's what I'd do (that's what I've done) in that situation. At least you can get a little go on it that way.

I hate timezones, personally. Makes playing with people outside of timezones a hassle. Stupid physics/geography. :/

Best answers
wich means i only will be able to play on sunday.... damn im crying for real now :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom