1.2 Release timezone

Best answers
Im pretty sure they have enough mirrors to last for years now :p

But anyone who wants to give a mirror should still...since you can never have enough :)

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
yes that seems reasonable. but you have to rememeber people in europe are 6 hours ahead of us... i think something like that :p so its not fair for them. but i live in the east coast. but i do hope they release it early so i can start download because i have work that day
if we have waited so long, what will those final 6 hours matter?

Best answers
i know u havent said what time in your time zone you will release it, but i live in australia on the east coast (GMT +10) and i was wondering do i have to wait till late saturday or sunday for ESF to be released? im oretty confused about it all otherwise i would try and work it out for myself

thanx :)

Best answers
lol.......... i'm prolly one of the first to get may 8th, i'm like +10 GMT rofl
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!! OI OI OI!!!!!!
y not release it may 8, sydney time cause then if u do no one will complain cause its released by the time everyone gets up

Best answers
lol you think your the first huh :) dont think so i reckon me i live in new zealand and when the hl- radio was on it was 12 pm or 11 am in the morning

Best answers
Join the Australians timezone club, Ive been wondering about this topic for a while.

Best answers
no.. Australia will get it last. Look he said it will be ok for GMT+1, that means if at GMT+1 is 10pm 8 may, in Australia would be 7 am 9 may

Best answers
CS-LAND said:
no.. Australia will get it last. Look he said it will be ok for GMT+1, that means if at GMT+1 is 10pm 8 may, in Australia would be 7 am 9 may
Ok, thanks for clearing that up CS-LAND.

*casually and calmly adjusts tie*
*walks into closet, neighbours hear distinct yelling and cursing from my house*

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! Ok I'm done, just expressing my anger t my countries stupid timezone.

Best answers
u can release it 1pm so everybody gets it to the right time
/me at 6pm
other at9 am :yes: :yes:

Best answers
WHO CARES... as long as i can download it on may 9th than i don`t care about the timezone (easy talk for me :p i live in the +1 timezone :p)

Best answers
A bunch of people where pissed about the timezone buisness in the HLRally release party.

Of course, that hacker didn't help :eek:

Best answers
Yeah, was there for the HLR release party, not doing that again -_-

But ESF arent HLR :)

Best answers
people, you have been waiting here for a decent amount of time, an hour or two arent a ****ing diffrence! im gonna download it about may9 or 10, whenever i have the time for it....
i know everyone is exited, but talking about what hour?!?! isnt that a bit too far?!?!?!?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah we are just anxious to play it. and we would like to know what time its released. big deal.

Yeah i like in the east coast of the USA and on the bottom of this forum thing the time says it is 12:50 pm and my clock on my computer says 2:50 pm so what does that mean? what time zone do i live in? lol EST fo meh! so how do i do the math to know when it will be released for me?

Best answers
rofl i meant 8th may in australia..... as in its still 7th may in wherever u r

Best answers
so what u mean? we get it earlier or later??? argh! im so into ESF... im sorry guys.. i would really like a straight answer

Best answers
It's VERY simple:

ESF 1.2 will be released on May 8th, 2004. The exact time is unknown, but the team will make sure that most ppl in different timezones can get it at a reasonable time of day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.2 is released at the same time everywhere on earth

time doesnt suddenly speed up if u go past timezones

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom