1.2 option for melee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FreeDoM said:
OMG Melee rules even more so now! It rules being a team member:p
Haha, I bet it does. :p

So... from that response, there must have been some updates on the 1.2 melee? New inteam maybe? :eek:

Best answers
FreeDoM said:
OMG Melee rules even more so now! It rules being a team member:p
Why must you torment us.................i hate you :(. This new melee looks to be the greatest ver of melee i've seen in any dbz mod (game aswell)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shadowsaiyan17 said:
Why must you torment us.................i hate you :(. This new melee looks to be the greatest ver of melee i've seen in any dbz mod (game aswell)
thats cause it is the best version of dbz style melee in any mod

Best answers
Hibiki is right....Vegeta is cooler than Vash! So is La Gato.

Anyway, I think it will be much more interesting to fight with the new melee system..in the old one all I would do is block, then hit, then fire a quick: SBC, BB, or DD. Freeza Beam and Eyelasers are the most powerful and I kill people with them all the time *bs*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Big VEE said:
Hibiki is right....Vegeta is cooler than Vash! So is La Gato.
What was that for o_O?

By the sounds of FreeDoM melee sounds like it will own and nobody will be using the old system ^_^.

Sound Artist
Best answers
I do use simple melee when i want to get a quick hit in. The funny thing is, Halorin always thinks the same thing and we usually end up blasting each other back.

I was also referring to an update, blocking is more challenging now. Halorin and I have gotten pretty good with Adv. Melee system so blocking used to be a bit tedious since we're so good at it:) That's pretty much fixed now, and for the better.

I don't want to disclose too much information... but... 1.2 is going to rock...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FreeDoM said:
I do use simple melee when i want to get a quick hit in. The funny thing is, Halorin always thinks the same thing and we usually end up blasting each other back.

I was also referring to an update, blocking is more challenging now. Halorin and I have gotten pretty good with Adv. Melee system so blocking used to be a bit tedious since we're so good at it:) That's pretty much fixed now, and for the better.

I don't want to disclose too much information... but... 1.2 is going to rock...
I meant like using the 1.1 melee in 1.2 (as in swoop and punch). Joe still kept that right (with a cvar)?

If Halorin likes it, then it'll be good :D.

Sound Artist
Best answers
Yes, only you no longer target anyone and swoop to them.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol, the thing is you won't like 1.1 melee for ever i thirst thought when i still played 1.1 That 1.2 would suck and stuff but i've quited now with 1.1 and i'm a guy waiting for 1.2 even though i did rock at 1.1 \o/ ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom