1.2 beams

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
ok now listen .. its not a problem with your video card or some other problem ... its simply the way the beamtail sprites are arranged/placed. everyone has the beams this way.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the confirmation DJ, I thought that's the way it was. As i said before, probably the best way of doing it, at least that I can think of. I'm sure that eventually the team will probably improve them some more.

Best answers
Hey guys this is my first post but yeah all i got to say is the beta 1.2 looks sick as f#@k and that whatever they did all they need is one more thing and this game will be the ultimate dbz game. They need to add in the new transformations which they are in the process of doing.
IM so sready for this gameto come out holy sh!t its going to be tight. Look at the screenshots. Beams definalty are diff they added more pixel resolution and chnged the color so they dont look so fllat and ***

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like they say it's just a 1.1 bug.
i've got a verry good vid. cart and it is stil a x so i think this post is the most fairest, i'm a spriter and the alreddy say it, it's just a ilusion.
the beam is like an multi. pic adding several pics intill the beam explode.
verry simple tho

Best answers
how can "pixel resolution" and "changing the beamcolor" make the beams not look "flat"???

u r totally wrong. they didnt change the color, all the beams have the same color, and there doesnt exist such a thing like a pixel resolution... pah

the beams still look the same. nothing is changed.

harsens allready said that they MIGHT change this here

theres no line in the beta 1.2 outline where it says "improved beams"

so stop talking about improved beams.

and that "error" with the "x" is no error. its just because u look from the first person view, and look from the beamstart, where the beam gets generated.

thats the way the beams will allways be shown. u cant do something about it. live with it. remember its the hl engine. and its allready 6 years old and thats much in our times of computerized entertainment (aka information technology)

just dont use first person mode... shish

u will be disappointed when u will play 1.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom