1.2.1 bugs, the patch does wonders.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm beggining to think that the crashing problem might be devil related. Sometimes the server will be up for 20-30 minutes, sometimes it'll go down in 2. I also have tried it offline and I didn't crash. it only seems to happen online. The only thing i can think of is it might have something to do with ki blasts.. becuase I've noticed the last two times I crashed I was firing ki blasts. I don't remember how the other crashes happened, but I'll try to keep my eye on it more.

-Dray: did you forget that this mod is in Beta... things like this happen, and if you play the game, you could try and help the team out by trying figure out what causes the crashing, instead of just complaining and saying rude comments like "GG new patch".

Best answers
PLZ I was pissed waiting 3 months for a patch that broke it even more =( I know its in beta and they're working hard to make my gameplay good. GJ ESF Team. I told them the 2 things that was wrong and they tried arguing with me that one of them didn't exhist.

Best answers
ninja ape,..i got that same error 2 times in a row..my 3rd time it went away..idk what the prob wasd..but its gone now...and as for the ki blob thing...joe...will there be some sort of quick fix that will be availible to us anytime soon?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
personaly after what i experienced with this patch , me don't like , a bug i also noticed was with beams and vegeta's rezoku , if u did it and u were nearly out of ki , without touching any mouse buttons he just kepp on charging a failed attack , and the animation was still going on even if he wasn't attking , so i would rather stay well away from the patch for now ,

plus i hate how the beams have changed (charging em up & u only wanna charge up to a ceratain point , but it keeps charging) dammit i wanna automatic beam release back (i am use to letting go of the button to shoot the beam , not having to do what the patched versions do)

o well , me is going to revert back to 1.2 non-patched till these bugs are ficed up & also till i know a console command so i can make beams the waay they were b4 the patch came out , coz i really hate how beams charging has changed in the patch)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I usually get an error message after a server crashes. Next time I play and a server crashes, I'll post what it says.

edit: After a crash, my console said this

Netchan_Clear() : reliable length not 0, reliable_sequence: 34, incoming_reliable_acknowledged:

Does that have anything to do with... anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom