1.2.1 bugs, the patch does wonders.

Best answers
... I know you didn't just say we'd have to wait another 3 months for 1.3.... honestly how can you expect the team to get out 1.3 in 3 months? They have lives.. oh yes believe it or not. For example... PCJoe is a stripper by night, and FreeDoM babysits the elderly while mastasurf fondles them :X :X :X

But uh... yeah. If i were you i wouldn't expect to see 1.3 for quite some time.

~~~~~Lastly, It seems that most bot problems come from improper installation >_O

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It may still be the prepunch crash. happened in a 4 person server, while we we're all meleeing and generic beaming.. or, somehow I think devil can still crash the game but I dont know if thats fixable or not.
I don't think it's the prepunch crash or devil... I was just playing for no longer then 10 minutes and I crashed two times on two different servers ;/. The first server, they were whoring the bots for pl and no one was meleeing... The second time, after around 2 seconds after I joined the server crashed.

And fire, if you have the 1.2.1 patch, you can't play on 1.2 servers and if you have 1.2, you can't play on 1.2.1 servers.

Best answers
Yeah, the kiblob bug only happens sporadically. I made a local server, played fine, with no problems with the kiblobs. Shutdown the server, made another with the exact same settings, and the blobs were messed up again.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Darn didn't think so... and btw i lied about me not having that blob problem. In my server with that fps problem (taking screenshots) it worked but in someone elses server it didnt. yay! and i posted after i joined that server. It crashed on me once. but i already stated that.

also. though swooping is better. something is wrong with my teleportation...it seems when i teleport i still get hit... now i know sonic told me it was delayed and all that.. but this time its different. is it delayed longer??? its really annoying. and when i recover it seems i cant move for like 1 second leaving me open. cuz teleporting doesnt work. neither does swooping.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Pool said:
the new forest map goes with 2 fps.
´

not really ...
- thats a steam bug (this just occured after the last steam update)
- actually the quality or system doesn't goes down
- steam creates permanently screenshots - that causes the framedrops (check your esf directory for screenshots)
- we didn't forget to put it out ... we still hope that steam fixes this one soon
- just play other maps

Best answers
Nretep said:
´

not really ...
- thats a steam bug (this just occured after the last steam update)
- actually the quality or system doesn't goes down
- steam creates permanently screenshots - that causes the framedrops (check your esf directory for screenshots)
- we didn't forget to put it out ... we still hope that steam fixes this one soon
- just play other maps

yeah that's kind of wierd, noticed it before reading your post, i had like 80 screens of the map in my esf folder.
hope they fix it soon, oh and anyone know why my server keeps crashing/or crashed 3/3 times? need anymore info?

Best answers
Well the only bug I've found is the one with the ki-blobs, I could see it but my adversary couldnt o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only bugs i know of are the blobs (go awayt after i restart map or they just go away after time), and servers crashing alot.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one thing that might have caused a crash was the melee. when i was fighitng in my server right when i melee'd a guy it froze (like it usually does) then the sound kept repeating and my screen was frozen thats how i knew...

also i bet those blobs have a lot to do with it... but then again my first server i made crashed within 2 mintues or so

Best answers
It crashed normaly once today (crash to windows), but (diferent) servers, have froze like 5 or 6 times because of conection problems in a very short time period. In the NTP 1.2.1 froze twice.
I don't know if that has anything to do with the patch, i doubt it because it has happened before but not so many times in a row and in that short amount of time, maybe it was just bad luck, dunno.

Best answers
I got the same error as you NinjaApe, except in english :p

If it's any help, so far i havn't crashed playing offline (played an hour.)
But i crashed playing online (played 20 minutes, then crashed.)

Best answers
I too didn't have any problems offline untill I went online, perhaps there's something wrong with the netcode?

Best answers
The kiblob errors are only visual errors. They still grow larger and damage people, and collapse properly, they just don't display it properly. Probably will be a lot easier to fix if it's only an error with the graphics.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, first - When you guys crash, are you the server, or are you joining a server
Both. Crashing when joining a server only happened to me twice though.

Best answers
Is it not possible to play esf offline on lan anymore? It works for my other steam games, but when i try esf i get this :

Ive tried switching the host computer around, but still the same problem :(

Best answers
Shuyin, that's a steam problem. Exit and logout of steam, then log back on, and it should work properly.

Best answers
I like a lot the new patch, everything is perfect! I have 0 crashes till now, played at least an hour... both offline and online

I only have that map issue ( which I dont care about cause its anyways too small to fight, but looks very nice indeed )
and the kiblob issue
yeah since its only a client side graphic thingy and since its already fixed, just not put into the installation... can a fix be released very soon please?
just for the ki blob, though I dont have lags because of them and it doesnt bother me
actually its kinda nice lol... seeing those blobs in the game

also I like a lot the melee being fast and the pl gain, though sometimes I dont get any pl in adv. melee
BUT! I ascends to evil buu in like less then 30 minutes in a full server
usually it takes 40 minutes though

if the server rotates map every ... less then that then its still impossible
still I own every1 with buu.. .lol

great patch, only very few bugs left to be fixed

good luck esf team! }P-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom