1.1 ownage @ net cafe

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok , just then i was playying esf at a internet cafe in chatswood with a bunch of asian noobs , there were like "oh , 10 against one will own u" they complained like noobs would aswell , anywho , i was gohan , and they only killed me 3 times in total , then they just started flaming me , they continued to change maps and stuff , they still could not stop more pwnage , hehe , i was UNSTOPBALE, 1.1 owange to me after that seems a little more fun then 1.2 in certain ways

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, throttling noobs can be fun. I prefer fighting an uphill battle personally.

I didnt know internet cafes had HL mods... actually, I dont know **** about them. What are they like? Ive never been.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The net cafe I go to in Bondi Junction has 1.1 which is great fun to play, and yeah the people who go there who think they are fantastic in all games but really suck are annoying at the very least.

Internet cafe's are rooms with pc's lined up next to each other. When you log on theres about 25 different popular multiplayer games installed on them, and popular mods are installed on them. In some places you're even allowed to download and install mods.

Best answers
I used to work in one, there ok if you dont work in them :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
ok , just then i was playying esf at a internet cafe in chatswood with a bunch of asian noobs , there were like "oh , 10 against one will own u" they complained like noobs would aswell , anywho , i was gohan , and they only killed me 3 times in total , then they just started flaming me , they continued to change maps and stuff , they still could not stop more pwnage , hehe , i was UNSTOPBALE, 1.1 owange to me after that seems a little more fun then 1.2 in certain ways
...want a cookie?

Wait...you're the same guy who whines whenever someone throws you. :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:

Good god this guys good.

Well internet cafe's always appealed to me as nerdy of a sort, is it really like that? Cuz I wouldn't wanna be caught dead in a PLACE where people are shouting "haha, n00b, you got OWNED"

Best answers
1.1 was way funner than 1.2, there kagato.. argue with me I dare you.

internet cafe's are good, but some people like to **** up the computers and install dumb ****. I wouldnt work at one =\ plus, i prefer using my own computer and mouse and stuff.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Draylock1 said:
1.1 was way funner than 1.2, there kagato.. argue with me I dare you.

internet cafe's are good, but some people like to **** up the computers and install dumb ****. I wouldnt work at one =\ plus, i prefer using my own computer and mouse and stuff.
eh? argue? I agree 100% o_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
...want a cookie?

shutup , get you head outta the sand , howz about you go read that thread again , meh anyway , they are so noobie , they asked me how to transform , i told them z & they said "aww , it's not working". (fools) They should of read the charcter required trans pl , i'm gonna burn the internet cafe (interweb at chatswood) 1.2 anywho when i'm next there , my perfered internet cfae thou is in hornsby , core games , i gave em 1.2 , but the fools set it up on won , but the installs are on their x drive , so i can just install it to steam and be playying online (best to be there thou when there are not so many people so you don't get bad ping) there's also a good one in pennat hills that seems alrite that my friend goes to , they have 1.1 thou , thou i may give em (i would give em esf1.2 but they should have evm , gives them something that no other cafe would probably have) i would only give em 1.2 when evm2 is out or just wait till 1.3 comes out , it's just that esf i hear is a really popular game to play there , and like most player/noobs , they don't read the manual till some1 perswades them to do so

they won't entirley noobs , one of them after a bit figured out how to melee , but most of the time his attempts to melee me failed (yes , i must be a cruel man to teleport while playyinmg with noobs)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't get it? your braging about how bad some randoms were at 1.1? And how you were able to beat them, coz they'd hardly played it before? I just don't get it?

Do you want recognition for what you did, a bit of an attention seeker are you?

I DENY YOU OF ANY COOKIE/COOKIE RELATED REWARDS

Get over yourself.

/me wears socks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this guy for real? He's proud over beating noobs? Man, your sig is all wrong, you don't have a lot of honor.

Anywho, getting newbs can be fun, but BRAGGING about doing it = nooby

Btw, noob = bad at game, newbie = new at game.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
So you thrashed people who didn't know how to play. :D

Anyways, you don't have much room to talk "THROWS R 4 PUSSIES :( :( ;(" Not too much of an achievement. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a feeling you do just as much complaining if you get owned, Overlord. To me coming here and bragging about beating a few noobs is pretty noobish in itself. Might help out if you actually used a period too. All those commas are annoying.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems not everyone here agrees with Overlord in....anything. Things don't look to well for overlord. What will happen? Find out next time on....TALES....OF....INTEREST!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CAN EVERY1 STOP GIVING ME A HARD TIME????????????????? IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK ??????????? , i don't get owned so easily Pain , and plus stop bullying me damit

Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
CAN EVERY1 STOP GIVING ME A HARD TIME????????????????? IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK ??????????? , i don't get owned so easily Pain , and plus stop bullying me damit
Nope, but um please don't brag about beating people in 1.1. Just please don't, or someone will come out of retirement, and whoop your ass.

Best answers
jeez i actully feel sorry for the guy he gets put down by everyone all he was doing was trying to win u guys over buy saying O look i killed someone who didint no how to play

yes indeed tis dumb but dont flame the guy that harshly just say okay great

*CLOSED*

or sumthin o_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh great , some1 (i don't care , noob or not a noob) understands

Best answers
relax guys, i mean, shouting at someone isn't good at all even if there's someone who's irritating or something, i would say: if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything, you don't like it when they shout at you right? maybe you should say it nice, but not shouting... that's the way i should do it because i hate it when anyone gets crits from everyone, and that's because i had a time they did it to me while i wasn't a bad guy
anyway let him be happy that he beated some noobs :]

Best answers
if you had of been in the one I worked in, I would of been in your steam account right now changing the pass :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom