1.1 ownage @ net cafe

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you had of been in the one I worked in, I would of been in your steam account right now changing the pass
for one i doubt that and for two all you have to do is email your key to valve and ask them to change the password for you if youve forgotten it or something or to tell you your password

guys stop this hes just telling a story he just wants to say something that he thinks is funny and besides barely any of us will be any good at 1.1 anymore since were so used to chain swooping and havent played on the lockon system anymore

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I sm not really good at the lock on ystem, barely got to try it...But I hope he's not really expecting reknown for beating newbies, but I CAN understand the satisfaction of beating down people who think they hard.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
CAN EVERY1 STOP GIVING ME A HARD TIME????????????????? IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK ??????????? , i don't get owned so easily Pain , and plus stop bullying me damit
Awww now you have gone and made him cry.... good one guys :rolleyes:

It's really fun to beat up on n00bs plus it's even more fun to beat up newbie's.
I agree with Saiyan_overg4y beating up on people who can't play is the best I hate going up against hard people that beat me all the time... so I call them H4x0r's and such that alway's gets em :rolleyes:

Here's a cookie saiyan_n00b killa

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i am not newbiew i can assure you , it doesn't make sence to call me a newbie , your obviously a newbie to the forums thou

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
i am not newbiew i can assure you , it doesn't make sence to call me a newbie , your obviously a newbie to the forums thou
1. It makes plenty sense to call you noob. You brag way too much, almost like you've got something to prove.
2. Maybe he posts a lot in Off-Topic where post count doesn't go up. Maybe he made a new account and he's been here for ages. You don't know.
3. Your post count isn't all too high either so I wouldn't keep bringing that up.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah and closed. SAIYAN_OVERLORD, if you make posts bragging about how great you are at a game, be prepared for people to believe the opposite. It's the way the internet works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom