1.1 EEA Bots

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can someone tell me how to add bots for EEA (esf version 1.1)? i know theres a command line you need to input but i cant remember what it is.

i would check the EEA forums but funnily enough EEA's completely dead...

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the moderators treat EEA in a similar way they do with EVM which is that neither (or any ESF modifications) are supported by the ESF team.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes thats true but im not asking the esf team this im asking the people on the forum, added to that i was hoping that the team was considerate enough to answer a question in which i have no other way of getting the answer to it than at this forum

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well seeing as EEA is dead I think it's ok if he asks about it here this one time. Let's not make a habbit of it though, k?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't just press the = sign like it is now? I could have sworn it hasn't changed..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u have to download the esf bot 4.1 i think off esf-world

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know exactly what your talking about, but i can't remember.I wan't to play to so i'll look around and see if I can find out how to do it again

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
Well seeing as EEA is dead I think it's ok if he asks about it here this one time. Let's not make a habbit of it though, k?
OMG, Pain has a heart?

And yeah, I would recommend downloading ESF Bots 4.1, and EVM is better than EEA, what the heck are you thinking DaRk? As your ex-clan leader, I command you to use EVM, or just regular ESF.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And yeah, I would recommend downloading ESF Bots 4.1, and EVM is better than EEA, what the heck are you thinking DaRk? As your ex-clan leader, I command you to use EVM, or just regular ESF
o_O what!? evm is just flashy, show-offy, and unbalanced. on the other hand eea had balance in it, your powerlevel didnt go off the charts after a few wishes, and speaking of wishes did i mention you didnt have any in eea? yep you had to earn your pl, a concept in which i believe in.

evm sucks, eaa pwns

anyway i found out how to add the bots after sifting through esf-worlds forums for about 30 minutes, so i humbly request a closing of this thread

o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom