please help me, i have problems playing ESF

Best answers
Hi friends, i have a a problem when im trying to play esf i can play half life perfectly but when i put the ESF mod the menu option "new game" it doesnt apear, and other 2 options , and i put enter and it shows me the menu of the new game and i press enter again and it star to load , but when is loadind it stops and shows me the windows desk again and the game just exit, and when i try to get in a server it said that my esf executable is out of date and , when it is updating the updater said that half life is now up to date but when i put the gamae again it happens again , and thats not all, when i try to make a custom game in lan mode, it said that my cd key is invalida i put the cd key and it happens again , please i really want to play this game. my esf version is 1.2.3 and my graphic card is s3 pro savage ddr , my ram have 256 mb please help me!

Best answers
well i think my half life version is normal, no steam , but i dont know , im not shure, how i know?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need Steam in order for it to work. Download and install steam, then install Half-Life, then install ESF.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
www.steampowered.com <- Have you ever downloaded that program to start Half-Life with? If not, you will need to download it, create a Steam account and add your Half-Life game to your account which you can do after you've started up Steam.

However, if you are using an illegal version of Half-Life, forget what I have said and buy it online through Steam.

Best answers
mm how?

well my half life is downloaded by torrent, because i cant find half life original in my state , please help me i cant do that of steam with my copy of HL?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Afraid not, my son. You need to either purchase a legit copy through steam, or even from a store or site like amazon.

Best answers
well i have steam now and when i try to play it said that there a missing objet there are two , one is 1024 sondthera.tga , something like this jeje and the other is 1024 melee.tga what it mean? please helpme

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing.

Every one has that. It doesnt do any thing to the game. Just some files for custom fonts that were never made. The game simply uses the default font. Thats not something that makes you not able to play.

BTW you said you have STEAM but do you have Half Life on STEAM?

Best answers
no i can just start ESF in steam , no half life is in it , bur ESF have the HL icon

Best answers
hey just instal CS 1.6 and it goes together with steam and than just download ESF again and instal it to your cs 1.6 direction it has Half life too... and btw play it on OpenGL ..Software makes realy big problems:p

Best answers
i have counter strike to and half life but its not orginal !
you cant play on that
you have to buy it ...

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you play with counter strike expect a whole lot of problems

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom