💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah finally a new POTW

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nices, I'm guessing these little particles are a result from powering up judging from the dust and that little rock over there x3

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Wow that looks REALLY clear, I wonder if thats what they are trying to show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's one secksy model there, oohwee! those small yellow blob stuff are also pretty darn sweet!

Btw have any of you noticed that there are 2 POTW threads?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy crap it's vegeta!! Does this mean Vegeta will be in the game?!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with FP, this is outrageous. I demand a spoiler tag be put in the name of this thread. I didn't want to know Vegeta was going to be in 1.3.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with FP, this is outrageous. I demand a spoiler tag be put in the name of this thread. I didn't want to know Vegeta was going to be in 1.3.
I wish you were funny... as much effort as you put into this.
-

The Vegeta is prob the cleanest I've seen it, the blue seems like it should be a bit darker

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not that i'm trying to be funny, it's that it's the same exact shot every week Synth. Honestly, what do you want us to say in the comments after seeing the same shot for the 14th time in a row? You commented that the blue should be darker for God's sake.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you ever think you might be missing the actual point of the pic... like maybe the aura sprites, around him?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the pic was meant to show the aura, i'm sorry. It's an odd way to show the aura by getting a close up of vegeta, but w/e.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tag-team subtle flames! Go Sandstorm!

The model does looks pretty damn clean. The problem is, I'll never look at Vegeta that closely while I'm fighting. I might fly into a wall and accidentally see through Vegeta, but I won't stop dead in my tracks and inspect the model.

All in all, nice model but we've seen it before.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the pic was meant to show the aura, i'm sorry. It's an odd way to show the aura by getting a close up of vegeta, but w/e.
I'm not trying to pick anyone out here, but its not Feature of the week its Picture of the week, and by most standards, this is a damn good picture, expecially for something taken from in game half life. Composition too, is pretty bang on (though I'd cut of part of the top, to bring the land mass to the upper 3rd of the picture a little more)

I can understand, that sometimes you might be like, yeah? so what? but you must understand things aren't like "we must seek the approval of people who give us a hard time every week or we r teh fail!" We have things to do, we progress as we can, and it doesn't help progress at all the more you ***** at us, or how often you reuse the same cynical jokes.

So why cause that tension, that distance? What does it achieve?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom