Lmao i can't do melee anymore lol

Best answers
When I first played the beta I was able to do melee attacks with no prob, but now all of a sudden I can do them at all lol, its like my character or mouse or something has a melee limit lol. It’s driving me nuts, no matter what I do melee would happen once and not happen again.

Now lets see correct me if am wrong to do a melee attack you have to do the following.

1. Lock on to the enemy by clicking the left mouse button right?
2. Make sure you are within melee range which is close too the character but not to close. (or swoop in if your far)
3. (Am guessing) you have to make sure your characters crosshair is on the foe and is red? (am talking about after you've locked on).
4. Press the button (the right mouse button or whatever button you have for alt fire) and there you go assuming the foe didn’t attack you first or blocked, you should have meleed.

I do steps 1-4 and nothing happens then I get knocked back 99.9% of the time ;/ :S . Either my mouse is messed up (crappy second hand optical Microsoft, 4 button mouse) or am doing something wrong. Mind you at first I was even able to knock someone up into the air boost up to him or her while he or she where going up then knock him or her down then back up lol. But now its like my character's a retard. No offense to anyone that is..

:\

Best answers
You forgot right click when you get next to them, thats how you hit them.

Best answers
1. target enemy with crosshair
2. lock on to him (left click)
3. swoop(left click)at him if the enemy is far away
4. when you get close to him from the swoop hit him(right click)

*if the enemy is very close range just lock on and hit him

Best answers
yeah i know, i just forgot to say right click. but anyway like i said it doesn't seem to work anymore for me.

Best answers
Maybe it's not that you've gotten worse, it's that other people have gotten better?

Best answers
I would also say th others were better. There's a huge difference in how to melee properly. I fought someone who was playing ESF for the second time and i nailed him 20-0. Then I fought someone who played all the time since the beta came out and got nailed 0-20. Had to blast him with my KHH to get my frags together. Not that thats bad by the way, works really nice with Goku. The enemy swoops i teleport and he gets a KHH in the back :]

Best answers
Originally posted by NightSage
yeah i know, i just forgot to say right click. but anyway like i said it doesn't seem to work anymore for me.
Same thing with me! I ****ing press RIGHT CLICK right next to them... i press it like 10 times all while having it in red and i all of a sudden i get knocked or he flies away even if im above or behind!!! Then i go to block and press Q and it takes it about 2 sec to bring up his gdamn hands by that time my enemy is swooped on me and im dead... I think every1 is getting better cuz with n00bs i smack them around lika a rag doll (by n00bs i mean people who just started playing) Another *** thing that happens is when i hit someone... then swoop to attack again, they recover and i get there RIGHT when they get up and i hit right click (they have no time to block) AND they hit ME and i go flying. It might be the lag when i press right click and nothing happens or its a bug... its happened to lots of people and we all say WTF?

Best answers
Originally posted by crucer
reinstal half-life :p
NEVER!!!!!!!!! I haven't reinstalled HL yet for 1 and 3/4 years and im not going to start now!!! SO :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom