Can someone Plz make a one of those dedicated servers, NO MELEE!

Best answers
And dont tell me to get good at it, how do you get good when your constaly being double and triple teamed by guys who use nothing BUT MELEE.

Now im sure im not the only one who feels this way.
Melee is very cheap and sucks and why dont I just play Half-Life normaly if all there is gonna be is melee?
How are you supposed to have fun and use power struggles and beams etc when you cant even do that because someone is constaly meleeing you thinking hes playing Quake and trying to get a Frag Count.

Best answers
maybe you can make a server! there are no-melee servers out there. but they probbly don't put "NO-MELEE" in the name. some of 'em do thu. maybe just go thru all servers and see wether they allow melee or not :p

i am not gonna argue with you about what you said. but belive me dbz is not about beams. and power struggles aren't that fun. melee is more fum for me. but i am not you. so what if i like something doesn't mean you have to like it. oh well.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would rather see no beam servers. I hate when I am having a good fight with someone then get nailed by a noob who does not know how to melee and just sits there shooting out full powered kame.

Best answers
I hear ya, Hsu. A few of you will be having a really intense battle in the middle, then some Gohan will come and destroy every enemy on the map with one blast. Rinse, and repeat. The kame really needs a little nerfing.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you set up a no-beam server right now, you'd just get a bunch of Gohans and Buus flying around smashing each other. Could this be a possibility for a seperate game mode in the future, when melee becomes a bit more advanced?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom