Hi i just got ESF and i know notin bout it i realy need help

Best answers
like i said i realy need help bout you know goin SSJ,sensu beans,how to get Trunks sword out EVERY THING OK just right me back PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!!:devsmile:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the manual, its a .swf file located in your ESF directory called, believe it or not, ESF Manual.
As for Trunks' sword, its not in the game yet. That will be in the next version, Beta 1.1.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ok, Trunks's sword you cannot use it...yet wait for the next beta and then you can, Sensu's you must find them, some maps have them some dont. Now to go ssj, when you see your CF bar go full(make sure that turbo is not on) then press your transform button("Z" is the default) and you should transform, as for evrything else, it should be easy. However if you are having trouble with melee, here is my own lil tutorial, hopefully its easy to follow(keep in mind I am using the default controls when i explain)

1.Left click an enemy when the crosshairs over him are red, then a red box will show up.

2. Hold left click, this will make your character charge at the enemy(otherwise known as "swooping")

3. Since Left click only makes yourcharacter swoop, right click initiates the actual attack, so while holding left click, also hold down right click.

4. If you do that, when you get near the enemy, you'll have successfully(tried) to melee him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom