Latest signature and avatar combo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I tried something a little different, hence the size and character choices cause I know my style is fast becoming boring for you people n.n

So what do you think? I reckon its decent, but I need more experimentation.

*check current sig and avatar*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awsome! Everything you make is good damnit! That's why i'm going to kidnap you and make you make me a sig!... or else.. :p

*Btw, good luck with FF9, if you need any help.. you can ask me. ;)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that is a change of pace, and one that is quite well done, IMO. I really think, in the sig, that the choice of colours was exceptional, and the avatar is just right =]

Great work, and a good new style for you =]

Best answers
Very nice Ryoko. I like the way you have a larger version of the character in the background, blending into the background. I also like the way you're using the rule of thirds (putting the character outside the centre of focus), makes the signature alot more interesting. There is nothing on there I would change ^_^

Best answers
Well, The text looks a bit wierd.. Though it's a nice change of color ^_^ And the bg is quite nice, Good job.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me has a visual orgasm

Very nice. me likely a lot.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
visual orgasm lol!!
/me remembers that one!

and yah its c00 ryoko.. but its not really a new style, you used the same techniques.. its just another character..
its really nice tho

Best answers
It's hard to just 'have a new style'.. When everyone said to me all my sigs looked the same it was REALLY hard to try and change it as you get stuck in a rut of the same techinques.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, not the whole style changed.
you still have that font, you used that ALOT! even when u wherent a mod yet on those sigs of that guy, uhm, blue jacked, no reall head, and a big cap, hmm i dunno what its called anymore, but anywayz, looks nice, but i have seen better sigs arround here...

Best answers
Vivi? Anyway, I like it alot.. it's a change of pace but still the good style we all know and love.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't love it :p
Its nice, but still too samey. Try taking a completely different approach to your art, and remember, not all experiments end with success!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wangster said:
well, not the whole style changed.
you still have that font, you used that ALOT! even when u wherent a mod yet on those sigs of that guy, uhm, blue jacked, no reall head, and a big cap, hmm i dunno what its called anymore, but anywayz, looks nice, but i have seen better sigs arround here...
What are you talking about? I have had the font in my sig for a few days, not months.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...., i must be getting crazy, cuz i am SURE i saw that font on ryoko, oooh, maybey on ryoko of the old saiyan.nl forums! yeah, thats right, 2 bad they dont exist anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom