ESF Server Creation Problem

Best answers
I got a network at my house running on a Lynksys 4-Port router. When I try and make internet games, people get kicked from my server with a "illegal server message" anyone think they can help me?

Best answers
hehe yur hl crashes aout every 15 min :D dont expect youll ever get a stable sevrer up :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe your router has sertain "restrictions?" I don't exactly know, but maybe you should have an expert at routers answer this one for yah. ;)

*I think Mr. Satan knows, i'm not too sure.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have to make sure your router is forwarding all ports that halflife uses. Also go into console and look at what its giving you for the clients dropping.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MyStiX said:
Maybe your router has sertain "restrictions?" I don't exactly know, but maybe you should have an expert at routers answer this one for yah. ;)

*I think Mr. Satan knows, i'm not too sure.
Nope, sorry, I not know much when come to router k-now-ledge

Best answers
LoL Mystic...same **** happens to me. Me have same router and same problem. I think ur gonna have to open the 27015 Port in the Forwarding section on the site. Since most Servers r made on 27015. Not sure though...never tried yet. Well actually i tried on CS and it worked but never ESF. Talk to me on AIM..ill have to do Configure the stuff on site again to see.

EDIT: Me = Gatsu..so u kno my AIM LoL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom