Sig Request !!!!!

Best answers
Hey Everyone, was wondering if anyoneone could make me a sig ?!?

Best answers
Well i want Pics of kagome in it from the anime Inuyasha, i want the background color to be a mixture of Green And Black, and i want the name in the sig to be Mine of Course along with this quote "The Dream Within" And here"s a link to the some kagome pics incase u needed help finding any.

http://www.inu-yasha.themoon.co.uk/kagome.php

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh.. that's pretty fugly. Pics could be cut better, bg doesn't fit well with it, and it's mucho busy. And this is just my opinion, I hate big sigs...

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Eh.. that's pretty fugly. Pics could be cut better, bg doesn't fit well with it, and it's mucho busy. And this is just my opinion, I hate big sigs...

lmao i wanted to say the same thing u were saying but didnt wanna get flame so ill be honest that sig is ugly u should find someone to make u a better one kagome

Best answers
Hey i didnt wanna sound mean so thats why i didnt say i disliked it on account of that would sound kinda selfish and unappricative so i just have to deal with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well then, I'll make you one, no offense Leon. But on a sig request page it's sort of accustomed to pic the better one when more than one person makes it for you, so Kagome, I'll let you be the judge, I'll post it when I'm done...

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Ok, here you go, Kagome siggeh.

^_^ Beautiful Sig You Made There..it seems way more crisper than the other one now this is one u should appricate kagome i wish i could get a new sig too ^_^

" goes off to request a sig "

Best answers
...riiiiight...Why did'nt you just say you did'nt like it?I could of made a newer and better one...oh well, too late now.

Best answers
ThanK You Gaara-Kun The Sig is Very Pretty, i guess smaller ones do seem much better ^_^ i truely appricaite it. And Even though i didnt like the bigger one too much, im still gonna keep it since he took the time to make it for me so i guess ill have two .

P.S. Sorry Majin i just didnt wanna sound unappricative im really sorrry..but it would be nice if you make me another anyway and ill just replace it with the one you currently gave me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe, dont' take it personally Leon. It's just a matter of supply and demand. I'm sure your work didn't go unappriciated, and I can tell you put a lot of work and time into your Kagome sig, so gj. ^^

EDIT: Yeah, Kagome, those 2 sigs don't go well together at all.... Leon if you make a sig, you should make it 370x80 pixels. So they look good together.

Best answers
lol well can you make me one then Majin..Please i need a new one badly..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok ok, I'll let Leon take care of Sakura's sig then....

Best answers
I dunno, everyone has their own styles and layouts when they make sigs, personally i think you just need to combine more filters and blending modes leon.

I don't know how long you've been around ps though so it probably doesn't mater what i say hehe.

good sigz kagome.

Best answers
Gaara-Kun said:
Ok ok, I'll let Leon take care of Sakura's sig then....

Actually if u were willing to make me one than by all means go ahead please ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom